[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

Using that bit of code i just get a lot of people cant connect to service provider

I get this rejected: identification error when i use his LS customs and showroom and garages. any idea why?

Have you happened to get the EMS and/or Police missions to work in the vRP basic mission? For the life of me I can’t get these to work for some strange reason.

can u help me figure out how to make the police have blips visible only by other police so we can see each other on the map

If I want to add a new group, i should change only the file group.lua in che cfg folder? Please respond!!!

Can somebody help me with the hunger and thirst system? I want to remove them just that

hello !
do you have a fix why players lose all money after relog ?
thank you !

Its not a issue on my server

Thank you, worked xd

yes with mysql wamp :frowning:

Hey guys,

I wasn’t the first person to join my server so one of my admins has super admin, is there anyway for me to add myself to the super admin group or am I screwed?

u must take the batchdata in serverdata , then u have no problem with sessionmanager :wink:

yes you are correct. what are you adding?

yes. Go to your groups.cfg in the Cfg directory and add your GUID and IP accordingly. It should match your record in your DB.

Can there only be one Superadmin on a VRP server?

No, but the first superadmin has to add more IDs to the grp superadmin

Hello we make how to be police or president and ambulance driver?

You have to be whitelisted and added to the group cop, president or ems

1. Whitelist userid
  2. Add user to grp

Whitelist…
(Cop) is permanent
(Police) it temporary
(EMS) is permanent
(President) is permanent

License weapon and whitelist homes