[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

Someone else just recommended that, I will give that a try, thank you

That will not give the correct ids

Hey All, I Was Wonderin If Anyone Knew Why When I Join My Server With vRP On, It Kicks Me And Says:

[vRP] Identification Error

Any Fixes?

Cheers

1 Like

At the moment, it seems like a restart is doing the job.

Having the same problem too

Hungry and Thristy bar, I want to know how to move it, can someone help me ?

try gui/progressbar.js

I do not really understand the lines of PX and anchor, it mixes me a little. :confused:

CSS value like money isn’t difficult to understand but this script…arrrghh harsh my brain a bit .

Can anyone help, I have been using this framework a couple of weeks and all was fine however today i notice a lot of people cant join due to a identification error:S would anybody no how to fix this

Kind regards

stop your server, delete the cache folder, start it again and in the rcon type: restart sessionmanager

Was this to me? cant see that being the problem

all have that problem i run 2 servers whit vrp and get that error after some time
i just think vrp is not the best anymore :slight_smile:

Roger that, surely there is a fix though ill keep looking thanks for the reply

that worked for me on my server

I delete my cache on every restart and as the guy above said it seems a lot of people are having the same issue its a itermittent problem, it does not happen all the time but ty

THERE is a fix i think its in base.lua we need to remake

If anybody has a working base.lua with vrpfx could you please link it, it would help a lot of people

try this maybe this will help https://github.com/ImagicTheCat/vRP/commit/146b71cdfdc903a416e139a1a32e7f0aa89c5f21

I will try make it work write to you if i got it working :slight_smile: and if you make it work write to me about fix RIB :wink:

Not a problem thanks for the help