[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

The es_rp won’t work with vRP at all. It would have to be re-written, thankfully sighmir already did that for us…here and here. These are the ones I use on my server and they work exactly the same and payment/dirty money works with vRP.

1 Like

i followed the instructions and i’m getting this error

=================================================================
Got a SIGSEGV while executing native code. This usually indicates
a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries
used by your application.
=================================================================

Failed to get instance for guid a7242855-0350-4cb5-a0fe-61021e7eafaa and iid 567
634c6-3bdd-4d0e-af39-7472aed479b7: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence co
ntains no matching element
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerab
le`1[T] source, System.Func`2[T,TResult] predicate) [0x00011] in <48501e5f32e849
1e924f8b8beae3e4f6>:0
  at CitizenFX.Core.RuntimeManager.CreateObjectInstance (System.Guid guid, Syste
m.Guid iid) [0x00014] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\R
untimeManager.cs:39
^3Couldn't find resource sessionmanager.^7
^3Couldn't find resource mapmanager.^7
^3Couldn't find resource chat.^7
^3Couldn't find resource spawnmanager.^7
^3Couldn't find resource fivem.^7
^3Couldn't find resource hardcap.^7
^3Couldn't find resource ■■■■■■■.^7
^3Couldn't find resource scoreboard.^7
^3Couldn't find resource vrp.^7
^3Couldn't find resource vrp_basic_mission.^7
^3Couldn't find resource vrp_mysql.^7
cfx> Resolved live-internal.fivem.net:30110 to 151.80.44.223:30110
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110

C:\FXServer>

can any one help me please ?
im runing on window Server 2012 R2

When I die, my body just sits there, how do I fix this? is there a script?

it doesn’t move, tried hospital, revive, and respawn scripts, with no luck. My body just sits there, with a black and white screen, I join back. My body dies again.

Dunno if I am doing something wrong, I keep getting couldn’t load spawnmanager, read the post regarding it earlier and people suggested using Icecon, I downloaded it and a simple program opens up, I go to connect put in the IP used to log in to the server and the port from the server.cfg but it does nothing, am I missing a step(s)? New to this, please be forgiving.

edit. Also my friends can connect to my server, just not myself

Have you port forwarded?

I haven’t looked into editing the code to change how the coma system works but currently for testing I changed the cfg/client.lua and changed cfg.coma_disable_menu to false that way I can open the inventory and use pills to heal up.

Awesome stuff. Thanks.

Ok I am having a little issue, whenever someone wants to be police, but they have chosen a different job in the job office, I whitelist and add them to the police group but nothing happens?

I don’t think I’m following what you mean… if someone wants to be police, they have to be a citizen, then an admin must add them to the police group then they can become police. So if they currently have another job they have to go back to the job office and chose citizen then they should be able to become police.

Works just so fine, but you know there always is gonna be a but, here is mine:

1. It’s pretty bugged at the cloth store…

2. Is there any kind of tazer to add?

3. Do you know how to change value of hunger and thirst?

4. Do you know when the jail scripts will be ready, so we don’t have to stand guards?

• Thanks for the script though!

@Psychorustle I’ve been working with your rebuild of vRP and it’s working out great, but I’m having an issue trying to find where the reanimate menu is created. II would like to rename and add a few things under the menu.

I’ve checked all of the .lua files and have gone nowhere.

Thanks!

Please @psychorustle done, the police can move the player to the car or anywhere but the player will not move

It’s pretty bugged at the cloth store…

Is there any kind of tazer to add?

Do you know how to change value of hunger and thirst?

Do you know when the jail scripts will be ready, so we don’t have to stand guards?

look in the lang files, contains terminology used for menu such as renaming reanimate to CPR

1 Like

Does anybody known how to change the default police skin to a customped one from the customped file? Would it be inside one of the VRP files, in a line of code or something?

anyone got the fix for identification error? looked through comments found nothing.

this
https://github.com/ImagicTheCat/vRP/tree/fxserver/vrp

In config you got 1 line to activate menu when you are dead, and if ems don’t come when pass 5 minutes you respawn automatically