[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

=================================================================
Got a SIGSEGV while executing native code. This usually indicates
a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries
used by your application.

Failed to get instance for guid a7242855-0350-4cb5-a0fe-61021e7eafaa and iid 567634c6-3bdd-4d0e-af39-7472aed479b7: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable1[T] source, System.Func2[T,TResult] predicate) [0x00011] in <48501e5f32e8491e924f8b8beae3e4f6>:0
at CitizenFX.Core.RuntimeManager.CreateObjectInstance (System.Guid guid, System.Guid iid) [0x00042] in :0

Then the future version can only be used for FXserver?

Correctā€¦ The version he has up now is for FX Server

1 Like

I am also getting the error when buying weapons from the police stationā€¦ And does anybody have a version of the spawnmanager that doesnt need restarted every time?

Guy please itā€™s not a stable version, stop reply bugs I know about thisā€¦ fxversion has bugs

Read thread from imagicthecat about fxserver

1 Like

are you going to bring the cool phone back also can u add a feature to buy lockpicks @Psychorustle

Testing it at the moment and all good, Keep the great workā€¦!!! will keep you update.
PS; any way to used the other database from MySQL to this one?

Looking good so far, will test it in a fewā€¦

What it is?

@NexuZ The fivem domain was down for a short time. Should be fine now. try again

i have made a test server my test players join but they are stuck in debug character cant load all the way in :slight_smile: what to do

If thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing, every time I restart the server I have to restart the sessionmanager, but thatā€™s not vrp?

Nothing is saved, no money, no last position.:pensive:

To me yes, Iā€™m all fancy, but sometimes it does not load the character itself, itā€™s just restarting and now :slight_smile:

Although if it is true that there are many bugs:

https://gyazo.com/2ab9cd622ced01905f157abdde7b2e5f

I have the same.:frowning:

But itā€™s related to the characters I think itā€™s because Iā€™ve taken the database I had, I think Iā€™m going to make a new one and itā€™s all perfect :slight_smile: Thatā€™s why :slight_smile:

guys the bugs is becouse vrp its not completed import to FXServer, its need more time working on it
but sessionmanager and set sv lan its not bug about vrp i think its is cause by five m

okay bro dont worry and nice work

1 Like

This is when you do not load the character, lol:

https://gyazo.com/081683d32de063d7f43b2d6f6c653d95