[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

call groups police right?

imagicthecat is making vrp to fxserver ?

2 Likes

Yes, As of 4 days ago he almost had it all worked out

1 Like

Iā€™m not going to download this update there little things Iā€™ll wait for the next one: S

3.1.2 fix item bug, cause cmd erro log i recomend download it

After this latest update, the survival hud is smaller and I canā€™t change the position of it in the progressbar.js file anymore. Also, where do you go to get a driver license. Any ideas?

its adjust for minimap, for can be view for all resolution, if u input in botright or center or other u create not sync with different resolutionsā€¦ its is form i can make to fix, iā€™m make progress bar short for not bug with carhud

oka downloading :slight_smile: very nice update :slight_smile:

Lscustoms are not equal? I will still not operate the mod vehicles, right?

are equal, i only edit the prices cost of itens

but whatever we need wait imagicthecat migrate vrp to fxserver

Use 3.1.2 While its upā€¦ Its great and runs really wellā€¦ @austinm The License is at the whiteboard in the conference room of the PD

But I do not use fxserver ?? I use the citizenmp.server something happens?

CitizenMP will go offline in 30 daysā€¦ A port for vRP to FX should be done by thenā€¦ until thenā€¦ citizenMP will work as usual

How to disconnect ā€¦? cast ? why ?

FXServer has better conection, and stable sync for support + players

1 Like

but if imagicthecat working to import vrp to remake all things i do in psycho edited is easy to import

hey, thank for the nice work.
Question how can I move the water & food bar since is inside the little mat and interfere with the fuel bar.
And any idea or suggestion why some police cars I spawn them and come black out and canā€™t see well the designs.
Thanks

And any idea or suggestion why some police cars I spawn them and come black out and canā€™t see well the designs.

Cause LSCustoms broken, replace originals files (vRP) in module - basic_garage.lua and in client basic_garage.lua. And your cars will work ok. But will not save tuning in lscustoms.

@Psychorustle , I would like to know if cops will receive a message if players rob the bank?

Thankā€™s