[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

Hey,
I recently installed vRP for my server but when I try to make cocaine in my appartment it says “empty” afterwards I tried studying chemicals but that also said “empty” then I tried to get unemployed and become drug dealer again, but trying to make cocaine still says empty, can someone please help me?

~TheDutchDoge

Where do i wash my money when i have them in my inventory as dirty money?

How do i make so people can save their outfits/cars they have been customizing

Where should this been put into ?? :smiley:

how should i revive when i die ???
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Hey I need some help I am getting this error ------ https://gyazo.com/8b93ede8af7a65a4f76f687dbb42e6d8 any solutions?

how dose one add a user to the whitelist for cops?

Hello. Do anyone know where i can edit he positions of the hunger and thirst bars? I have looked in several survival lua files and gui aswell, but cant seem to find it at all :frowning:

Any way to make it so you could call medics while in coma?

Press “K” or get some Pills so u can eat one when in coma.

why is weed farms not working ?

When i run my server it says vRP not found and could not get srvdata

Sorry, I’m not good at English. What file to add?

How to add pictures to cars in stores?

how change keys f5 and f6 for accept ?

How to Fix :frowning:

nothing works…? whats the problem?

how to play screen effects on drug use? please help how to do it

How do I add the jobs, paychecks, cops, etc to ■■■■■■■■■ server? They claim that “This will install vRP Framework (Psycho Version) on your server, this is psycho edited version from vRP framework that already include cops, missions, paycheck and much more.” However there is no way to access the jobs menu’s etc. Attached is the Psycho Version description and directory of the server. Thank you to anyone that replies or has any suggestions on how to resolve this matter.

@c12itical_mike, Your game service provider is not authorized to host FiveM servers. We will not be able to give you support here.

@zaphosting <— Is the only authroized hosting provider.

I see, Thank you Indominus for the quick reply.