[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

@vegnagun2017 @Js_Elm Here you go https://www.mediafire.com/file/c0hnlcl6cef5s9i/formyhoneybunnys.rar
Just edit base.lua in the vrp/cfg and enter your SQL.
I can’t harvest the Weed thooo :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

let try together get it work <3

@vegnagun2017 @Js_Elm
Ohh i forgot to mention that i replaced the lang. from eng to german. Just replace the eng. file with the original one.

i have setup but no blips of weed do i need too do something too get i work?

If you uploaded it to your database and filled the citmp with -start vrp -start vrp_basic_mission -start vrp_mysql it should work.

ohh so this is not too fx server ?

Thanks you, you are awesome :heart:

did the blip work for you ?

It is actually for a fxserver but you can use it also for a thrid-person-hosting or whatever you want to call it.

No problem <3 Does the Weedfield work for you ?

luca could you try too make a new clean localhost server with the orginale files and tell me its work or not ?

and fresh database , cause if its still show then i begin said this is weird

1 Like

@RIB Thanks for sharing ! I will try that !

No problems if anyone needs to no anything just ask on that video

https://forum.cfx.re/t/modified-vrp-for-you/48103

I got a problem i cant buy the driver license in the police departament.
At the beginning it worked but now i did something and it doesn’t work anymor

Weed Field doesn’t work for me and I do not understand this drug system at all

1 Like

The server is not letting people join, and fires off this error code… I have no clue…

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskScheduler.TryExecuteTask (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00000] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at CitizenFX.Core.CitizenTaskScheduler.InvokeTryExecuteTask (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00000] in <059120115e754014a113c8044967f808>:0 

at CitizenFX.Core.CitizenTaskScheduler.Tick () [0x00029] in <059120115e754014a113c8044967f808>:0 

at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.TriggerEvent (System.String eventName, System.Byte[] argsSerialized, System.String sourceString) [

With the vRP mod i can buy vehicles. But where can i modifie my cars?