[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

i setup everything right , but when i go too mission then the mission is empty how too fix that ?

ok i got it too work but how too find the weed i have the job but no weed ?

I got the same issue aswell, it seems like the markers for the harvesting aint working

1 Like

i foudn this;

about new job drugsellerā€¦

u need get a job to harverst weed

u can sell weed in minigames

u can fabricate you cocaineā€¦ u need buy a laboratory to thisā€¦ if u buy a laboratory, u need buy a Ingrend for make cocaine in plantation
u can sell the cocaine in minigames

1 Like

Ah gonna check it out, what do you mean with minigames? Thanks

i say i found this tet , so if you figure out how get the mission and weed too work plz let me know :slight_smile:

Im on the Weed field but i canā€™t harvest any weed.
Usually there should pop up a window if i want to harvest, but it doesnā€™t.
I need help.
EDIT: I found out that i must setup the harvesting manually but i donā€™t know how :confused:

I also found a bug. If you in a car and yourā€™e starving you donā€™t lose health

could you show where the weed should be pl< ?

You mean the cordinates ?

picture where the place is , cause dont have a trainer too use coorder for tp

Yup here you go. I know i need to set it up in item_transformer but i donā€™t know how.

Its in between Sandy Shores and Paleto bay on the right site.

I got the same problem. I found out that you need to set it up manually, but i donā€™t know how :confused:

i cant set the weed too show on map , could i mabye get your resources ? or can you help me

cause if i set this op the vrp then the weed dont get showed on map ,

I got the default vrp + brp_basic_mission i didnā€™t edit anything. The weed field was there from the beginning.

could you send your version too me ?

so are you sweet :slight_smile: if you could send your version cause how ever i make clean installation the weed dont get showed ,

I would love you if you sent it to me aswell honey bunny :smiley:

yeah<3 we will all love