[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

i’m import my configs to new vrp FXServer

3 Likes

How to whiten dirty money? With the business I get my money but not the black money or how exactly does the dirty money work?

What about the host because it happens? Sometimes I do not see some players that used to be?

niceee, glad to hear!

Pff you win from the port to fxserver … now the citizen goes very bad … all the while giving crasheos …

1 Like

Hello guys, I am having a problem not sure if anyone else is having this problem. I only got this problem with the migration to fxserver with the vRP framework so there are no ems blips or pd blips went to the locations and no jobs are available when I white list myself cop menu function work but no peds or clothing or any functions in the PD or on map same with ems. I see the lua file for police so I’m confused don’t know too much but is anyone else having this problem. :slight_smile:

do you just post the .lua file inside the client folder or add the whole folder in?

Edit: I figure it out, Thanks for the script though

i see tuto for run server 0 erreur in Run but no icone on the map and erreur in console.

help plz ^^ thx

because the script disables the blip in the game, and no mark or Icon you will have to add a separate script to that.

Your update 19 07 17. already supports FX Server without problem

trying to set this up with fx server but i keep getting this error :

[vRP] launch version 1498403827
[vRP] init base tables
[vRP] error loading module vrp/cfg/items:[string “-- define items, see the Inventory API on git…”]:17: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘require’)
Error loading script modules/basic_items.lua in resource vrp: modules/basic_items.lua:4: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘cfg’)
stack traceback:
modules/basic_items.lua:4: in main chunk
Failed to load script modules/basic_items.lua.
Error loading script modules/paycheck.lua in resource vrp: modules/paycheck.lua:1: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘require’)
stack traceback:
modules/paycheck.lua:1: in main chunk
Failed to load script modules/paycheck.lua.
Started resource vrp
Error loading script server.lua in resource vrp_basic_mission: server.lua:2: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘require’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:2: in main chunk
Failed to load script server.lua.
Started resource vrp_basic_mission

i’ve the same problem :confused:

How exactly is dirty money and business ?? When you bleach it, I’ll take you from your money, not from the dirty money?

have someone try FX 3.2? if so can give some guidance, Thanks

hey do i need to install all old fill if i hav delete all for is nok working after the last updete for me and it is not connente to database after this updet

I need to put disclaimer, ephone from old version or no???
and menu F9 doesn’t work with me in fxserver!!

i dont now if this a bug but the spacekey make the player turn lift

I got errors with the fx version is this normal?

You posted a new version, and how to install it? Ordinary people do not understand, make a video or pictures as it’s all set!

2 Likes

i hav fixit is not this her