[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

ok poiting is B and stuff but you can always take it the handsup out of the folder

wont nowanted cause the wanted levels not to work?? If it has been tested in 3.1.2 and works right thats greatā€¦ Can someone confirm? And thanks for the linkā€¦ been looking for the pointing script lol

i dont test it, its resource from @XDRONE

1 Like

but think if u make only this its work very well

1 Like

Could you put numbers on top of each player on the server ?? Is it a bit annoying to know if it is an online person or not ā€¦?

Is that for disable AI cop? deleting the n_client>?

no, its for delete npc with gun in police station

2 Likes

its can be view by admin, and superadmin,
admin menu, @playerlist

1 Like

wanted lvl styill works it just disables the AI from showing up

1 Like

@DarkWolf2985 but i think input this npc in bank

1 Like

hmmā€¦ my 3.1.2 does not have the n_client.lua anywhere lol Ill just toss in the no wanted for a bitā€¦ @XDRONE Thanks a lot, big helpā€¦ Ive been wondering about no wanted just havent testedā€¦ Thanks for the added scripts as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

no problem man :slight_smile: we help each other out

1 Like

vrp/client/n_client.lua haha

1 Like

Yeah I do not have a n_client in that folderā€¦ And the neverwanted script does disable the wanted system all togetherā€¦ tested as a citizen player in no groups and no wanted levels activate at all

1 Like

My vrp/client/

1 Like

removed from main page, thank u for test it

2 Likes

No problemā€¦ Iā€™ll keep checking it. I might be able to change the code to work right. If I do Iā€™ll post

1 Like

i fix the garage permission, now i need see if lscustom works normally with modification

1 Like

Is it normal so many crashes?

ppl keep timing out on the server and crashingā€¦i cant blamer it in the dedicated since i have a fast one. Would it have something to do here ?