[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

so if we have the model for the trooper hat, how can we apply it? anyway to just have a command or maybe an option in the police menu to put the hat on and off?

This is my first issue non of the guys in pd are working i dont see where to get loadout in Pd not the NPC are working ??

Any Help ??

1 Like

so the vrp right now doesnt work with fxserver and ur waiting for someone to port it to fxserver correct? @Psychorustle

1 Like

ImagicTheCat is porting the vRP Framework yesā€¦ Once that is done the rest of the scripts need to be ported which could only take a few days if there not already done or in the works

how to make it so anyone can join the police or paramedic without whitelist?

I love the great work you are doing. It is making our server much more lively and fun. Keep it up :slight_smile:

I do have a question tho. Is there a way I can bind one of the menu options to a key instead of using the menu itself. For example:

The handcuff script is really cumbersome for a cop go through the menu. It would be much easier for him to use the f6 key to handcuff/uncuff the person. Also door locks to be able to unlock and lock doors with the u key.

The menu is great for most things but there is some things that quick action would make things for immersive. If you can point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated.

Again Keep up the great work!!!

1 Like

how to translate items Russian language?

1 Like

if anyone have any idea how to make the police NPC lest hostile, or a way to disable them to be at some places will be nice, Thanks for the help

look on vfr/cfg/base.lua change whitlist to true. If not mistaken Is there

1 Like

If you are using the mello trainerā€¦ Take it out

O shit I forgot about that, I didnā€™t get to set the trainerā€¦ ! ! ! will look into it, have to figure it out

Edit: Iā€™m not using the trainer but NPC cops goes hostile from time to timeā€¦

Even setting permissions does not work the trainer itself messes with the code and causes AI police to go insane

just get policeloadout positions in gunshops.lua and copy the cords, u can tp in admin/@tptocords

1 Like

yes u need dont start mellotrainer and go to vrp/client/n_client.lua
delete it and go to vrp/_resources.lua and delete the line client/n_client.lua

1 Like

i got a script that disables AI police all together regardless of trainer let me know if you guys want it ill put it on here

1 Like

u can do this dude, no problem

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwNu6rid28l4bGVxMlR1YVZlVFk/view?usp=sharing

i have also included hands up and pointing and over head so it shows your name

nowanted is for the whole server so you dotn have to worry about AI cops no more

1 Like

i can add this in main page ? i give credits for u

1 Like

sure sounds good no problem

but handsup are include in my version, u need press X

1 Like