[vRP Framework]-[Dunko Edited V6.2 - FX Server] UPDATED 10/11/2017 - Supports 12 languages

You can use the database you’ve already got, simply add the details in vrp/cfg/base.lua. Though V6 is out in a few minutes so I’d wait for that.

If you want to start a fresh, just delete your database name (usually vrpfx if you created it yourself) then create it again.

Have you put your database details in vrp/cfg/base.lua?

Version 6 is now live. Main thread updated.

If you’ve downloaded V6 in the last 11 hours (since my last post), please re-download it. I set the github to the test folder instead of the release folder <3

Hello,

Changed convars, and other settings as necessary - all players are receiving “[vRP] identification error” after connection.

Here’s the server log file:
https://pastebin.com/BrZqKAZz

Re-downloaded V6.

Follow the readme instructions here: https://github.com/Sighmir/vrp_lscustoms

1 Like

Having trouble connecting?

Delete your database, and query the following:

https://pastebin.com/i0CfcwSB

You’re welcome.

6.1 (Hot Fix) is now live.

Can you please provide more details? What details shoud I add? That location mentioned is in the database? A video turorial would be great, I could do it but I need to understand the process :smiley:

There is a video on my Discord mate under #how-to-install-my-mod <3

Ok I posted in you’re discord @Dunko but I am going to post here for purposes maybe someone else knows a quick fix.

Problem 1 my son is trying to join my server with me and it keeps trying to load him in with the same user id as me so he is stuck loading if I leave the server he can join but it gives him all of my permissions and rights.

Problem 2

I keep trying to add my buddy who is helping to run this/have fun as a admin I did use the FAQ above before I posted this I went into the server logs and I see this

[ 2776562] Error running system event handling function for resource vrp: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: modules/admin.lua:100: attempt to concatenate a nil value (upvalue ‘id’)

[ 2776562] stack traceback:

[ 2776562] modules/admin.lua:100: in local ‘prompt’

[ 2776578] modules/gui.lua:197: in local ‘f’

[ 2776594] [string “…”]:100: in upvalue ‘handler’

[ 2776594] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173

[ 2776594] stack traceback:

[ 2776609] [C]: in function ‘error’

[ 2776609] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’

[ 2776625] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

Not sure what is going on this is a fresh install using ■■■■■■■■■ hosting and their mod menu installer WAY BETTER than ■■■■■■■ dont use them imo.

Any help with both issues is appreciated I and my son are getting frustrated with issue 1 and issue 2 is a nuisance but not priority.

Thanks

After talking to devs on discord I realized the mod was outdated so I am trying to see if the hosting provider will update the install script or if i just need to grit my teeth and ftp it myself!

No problem, if you go through GTX Gaming and use the code “Dunko” (without the quotations) you’ll get 10% off and they have version 6.1 live for 1 click install.

This is a separate issue, you need to go into your database and delete your IP from it, click the link to see how. I assume your ID is 1 in this case.

Hey Dunko,

Thank you for editing this for us. I do need some help as I can’t figure this out myself. I am getting the following error on start of vRP. Can you suggest what I need to do to fix it? Thank you.

[vRP] launch version 1498403827
[vRP] init base tables
[vRP] error parsing module vrp/cfg/garages:[string “…”]:439: ‘}’ expected (to close ‘{’ at line 424) near ‘[’
Error loading script modules/basic_garage.lua in resource vrp: modules/basic_garage.lua:25: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘cfg’)
stack traceback:
modules/basic_garage.lua:25: in main chunk
Failed to load script modules/basic_garage.lua.

Hey, how long ago did you download it? Is this V6.1 you are using?

@Dunko,

Thanks for the quick response. I have been using Pyscho’s edit of vRP and this is my first time trying to install your version. Yes its the most updated version that you have released. I just downloaded it.

@Dunko

Thanks for the help… Greatly appreciate. We have webhosting till next year. I guess I will just go back to Pyscho’s version. Thanks.

Or just follow the installation video lol?

Your call.

I will just use the version that we haven’t had any problems with.

Problem scoreboard not show name,how fixed?