[vRP Framework]-[Dunko Edited V6.2 - FX Server] UPDATED 10/11/2017 - Supports 12 languages

any other way to fix it cause i deleted the skins u have in the download 5.5 and added my custom skins to the server.cfg and if i removed them from the cfg id be left with vanilla police peds

If you don’t know what you’re doing, don’t edit the vRP code mate, you’ll end up breaking things :stuck_out_tongue: - there is usually at least 2-3 luas that must be edited further when doing any changes.

I don’t understand? You’ve added your own custom skins, so you need to add them to the server.cfg and remove the ones from 5.5 that are causing issues.

I do know what I am doing. Thanks anyways found the code I was looking for just took a little time.

they are on the server cfg and load and everything but for example cop_male has 3 vests i can put on him, after a few secs itll switch back to vest #1 , same with the leg holster after few secs it switches to the duty belt.

Could u make robbing banks and stores dirty money and have a place to go where u clean the dirty money and the drugs money u get from drugs dirty money as well and 1 last thing a proper go postal job for users who like that job where you spawn the go postal truck and have to drive to locations to drop packages off please and thanks if possible that would be a awesome update for a lot of users

That’s ped models mate, nothing to do with vRP, try disabling them all and running with that first.

With regards to the dirty money, the Chamber of Commerce is at 3536.4807128906,3660.3364257813,28.121891021729

You can add GoPostal yourself, it’s on the forums.

don’t know if you need any help, but i’m making lscustom to actually save and load modded cars

Already nearly there mate but feel free to have a chat on my Discord.

oh, ok, i just finished but it’s good to hear you made it too

V6 will be out within the next few days, you can watch me working on it here: https://www.twitch.tv/dunkoplays

Minor question: Does vRP or your version support multiple characters without deleting an identity?

Not at the same time mate no, you can change your identity in game for a fee though.

So paying that fee lets you wipe a character and start fresh? Do you think it’d be a lot of work to make characters swappable in the vRP system?

You’d have to make a character creation part, if you know how to do that, then no, it’s not a lot of work.

Looking at your sneak peak video makes me think I just need to wait a little while.

Hi Dunko, its very nice modification you got there for vRP.

Im running it right now on my server, but i have some problems with the Driving licens, it’s seems not to working on my server.

I have try to make some change, and coords but i can’t buy the driving licens.

Im not sure it’s because i have translate the en.lua file to da.lua for danish and added in base.lua to run the da.lua file.
But its seems not to cause the problems. It’s this anything you allready know about, or might be my setup i have fucked up :slight_smile:

I have this in the item_transformers.lua file

{
    name="Driver License", -- menu name
    r=255,g=125,b=0, -- color
    max_units=1,
    units_per_minute=1,
    x=-261.40533447266,y=-965.15747070313,z=31.224115371704,        
    radius=2, height=1.0, -- area
    recipes = {
      ["Driver"] = { -- action name
       description="Buy Driver License.", -- action description`
        in_money=8500, -- money taken per unit
        out_money=0, -- money earned per unit
        reagents={}, -- items taken per unit
        products={
		["driver"] = 1
		}, -- items given per unit
        aptitudes={} -- optional
      }
    }
  },

and in the items.lua file i have this line

["driver"] = {"Driver License", "Driver License.", nil, 0.01}, -- no choices

Hey @GilmoRe

This is all fixed for V6 which will be out tomorrow on my Discord.

1 Like

V6 is now out in #early-releases on my Discord. It will be updated here tomorrow. Now supports 8 languages!

HEY IM TRYING TO JOin my server but in command prompt it says rejected then i think a ip adress could u tell me why and how to fix

Hi, great edit but I have a question.
I’m running a previous default version of vRP and I really want to add your modifications, some of them are exactly what I wanted. Can I use some of the database files from my previous version to this one? Or how can I replace the previous database fully, take the server from 0. I remember I struggled a lot to make this work so I want to make sure I’ll be able to fully run it.