[vRP Framework]-[Dunko Edited V6.2 - FX Server] UPDATED 10/11/2017 - Supports 12 languages

@vizzra Hop on to my Discord and I’ll be able to teamviewer you.

@R.Killinger vRP identification error? Yeah I’d recommend doing restarts every 2-4 hours (depending on players), that’s just the database lagging out.

Sent you a message on discord.

On my server i tried condesning down the gatrages to one ceneteralized garage. it condensed them and the icon is on the map but there is no interactive circel for the garage or for jobs now. so where did i break something to make them disappear and how do i get them back?

I have no idea where you broke something mate haha, would have to look at it. Hop on Discord.

Sometime the user list won’t show up. Is there a fix?

Yes this is fixed in V5.5 - which will be released on my Discord 24 hours earlier tomorrow.

the link to download dont work mate

Yeah removed it in error as 5.5 is out 24 hours early tomorrow on my Discord mate, hop on there, you’ll still be able to download V5 from the link in early releases if you’d prefer not to wait.

wheres the link for the v5 and link for you discord mate

The server base is psycho? For install this version full.

No, it’s completely different mate, it was what I used to start editing and adding to months ago.

V5.5 is now downloadable via #early-releases on my Discord.

can u please update the links for the files in this post cause when i click on them they say not available or they dont exist anymore thanks. I want to download these files but cant as the download links are invalid.

Version 5.5 is now live, see the changelog (at the top) along with the new download link.

Enjoy guys!

any reason why the freeze command and the toggle service command arent showing up in the K menu

Could u make robbing banks and stores dirty money and have a place to go where u clean it and drugs the money u get from drugs dirty money and 1 last thing a proper go postal job for users who like that job

Both were removed for 5.5 due to some instability issues, they will be adding back in v6

1 Like

Awesome thanks for the quick reply. Loving your vrp edit, i got one more question. Would u know why my police skins are working right. like cop male, i have my character set with a leg holster but after few seconds it switches to duty belt and the cord for the radio is yellow

An issue with the ped models it seems, something that wasn’t noticed during testing. Just remove the ones causing issues in the server.cfg (they are in [Police Skins]).

1 Like

Hey Dunko , Love the script and all I am looking in the groups file and I have added a job there as well as in garages for the job the icon appears for the whitelisted job but there is no prompt for selecting it in game. The little marker is there as well how do I find the .services file? so I can modify the jobs script