[vRP Framework]-[Dunko Edited V6.2 - FX Server] UPDATED 10/11/2017 - Supports 12 languages

what is your name on discord ? cant see u!

how to show DATABASE ID in the head?

my name on discord is SeikakuOtosan

Please read version 4’s patch notes with regards to in house hacking.

You can edit the item_transformers.lua in vrp/cfg if you wish for it to have more in it.

Hi. Can you help with this error:
Error running system event handling function for resource vrp: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: modules/mission.lua:42: bad argument #1 to ‘unpack’ (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘table.unpack’
modules/mission.lua:42: in field ‘nextMissionStep’
modules/mission.lua:25: in local ‘f’
[string “-- Proxy interface system, used to add/call f…”]:39: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92

Error running system event handling function for resource vrp: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: lib/utils.lua:43: attempt to call a nil value (upvalue ‘callback’)
stack traceback:
lib/utils.lua:43: in upvalue ‘finish’
lib/utils.lua:47: in upvalue ‘task’
modules/home.lua:280: in upvalue ‘callback’
lib/utils.lua:43: in upvalue ‘finish’
lib/utils.lua:47: in upvalue ‘task’
modules/home.lua:57: in local ‘cb’
[string “-- begin MySQL module…”]:45: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92

I need to know what you’ve done before this error appeared as if you’d installed my pack from scratch this wouldn’t have happened, hop on Discord.

For those having an issue with EMS etc, you’ll need to download the groups.lua (added to the main section).

Also updated the main thread with what is in the pack.

@Dunko,

Any idea why I am getting these errors? Suddenly started gettint them today and have not changed any files. You help is greatly appreciated. It was fine yesterday and have not changed any MySql files or logins.

[ERROR] [] An error happens on MySQL for query "SELECT * FROM users WHERE `license`=@identifier; {identifier=license:d7b306e7b8c168aab1295d3fa3e88c7da6a0c8f6}": Unknown column 'license' in 'where clause'

Error running system event handling function for resource vrp_job_display: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:13: attempt to index a nil value (upvalue 'cfg')

stack traceback:
	modules/survival.lua:169: in upvalue 'handler'

[ERROR] [] An error happens on MySQL for query "SELECT * FROM users WHERE `license`=@identifier; {identifier=license:da11ab012f3ee4ec8bbe64faa66b6d5c2b65a841}": Unknown column 'license' in 'where clause'

Error resuming coroutine: server/functions.lua:157: attempt to index a nil value (global 'Async')

Thanks.

Update: Think I figured it out. I believe it’s esplugin and that the user table was not saved to the database.

Ok i think i figured it out as stated above, but now when trying to add the user table from esplugin below, i keep getting a Cannot Add Foreign Key Constraint. Any help would be appreciated. Copy and pasted exactly as the sql has it.

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `users` (
  `identifier` varchar(225) COLLATE utf8mb4_bin DEFAULT NULL,
  `license` varchar(225) COLLATE utf8mb4_bin DEFAULT NULL,
  `money` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `bank` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `permission_level` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `group` varchar(225) COLLATE utf8mb4_bin DEFAULT NULL
) ENGINE=MySQL DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4 COLLATE=utf8mb4_bin;

My pack only uses EssentialMode for /drag, it doesn’t require an essentialmode database at all.

Try deleting your server (if you’ve added nothing else) and re-installing my pack, if the error persists let me know.

@Dunko,

The database is from esplugin_mysql, not essentialmode.

Also, I can’t seem to get chat commands to work with vrp. Like /ooc, /me, etc. Any ideas?

OOC and ME aren’t in my pack.

Did you do this as instructed; -

1. Open your server.cfg and put the following BEFORE start mapmanager:
  • set es_enableCustomData 1
  • set mysql_connection_string “server=127.0.0.01;database=essentialmode;userid=root;”

Im having some trouble. I have another server thats fine. But im setting up a second economy one. I use my windows vps, i setup a second server named fxserver from scratch. Follow your video twice. But keep getting the same error. It has to do with mysql and vrp connecting to it. I have premade the database as in the video and then tried without it. Nothings working. Here is the error https://gyazo.com/dedbbf9360441e1564a7325711f4182a
edit: also yes, i have changed the port within server.cfg since its a second one.

Have you tried running one and not the other?

@Dunko How can i change the lock key? Its triggering it for people on console when driving.

vrp/client/lockcar-client.lua

Line 5 " if IsControlPressed(0,182) then --L Key"

Change 182 to the key you’d prefer

1 Like

Cheers! I actually figured it out little bit before!
Also, did you look into, the part where it checks if there are 2 or more police officers on duty before being able to rob a bank?
Thanks!

Not yet mate no, currently working on the things already in so I’ll put that on the list, I also saw you’re after a vrp ls customs, hop on Discord and PM me and I’ll send you mine.

I tried just the one server just now, same thing. I cant figure out whats causing this. I tried simply starting vrp and vrp mysql in the right order, but no luck.

Ok, now I haven’t touched my server since yesterday and only today am I now getting this error.

[vRP] PLayerName Removed (IP REMOVED) rejected: identification error

I removed the Playername and IP in this post.