[vRP Framework]-[Dunko Edited V6.2 - FX Server] UPDATED 10/11/2017 - Supports 12 languages

Yes.
just add for the police server_list is not very convenient!

Revoked as it's no longer in V5 Final

Version 5 has now been released on my discord, this now includes player database ID’s above their heads instead of the server ID.

Version 5 has now been released on here.

How to get truck job and drugs working

1 Like

They are already working.

Guys, I realised I put the wrong groups.lua in the main download, you’ll need to replace it with this for EMS to work:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1mDKevAzJdoTGRTMTNqUk5BZ00

Hi Dunko,

I had someone say that the taxi missions, when dropping off an AI, they don’t get paid. Is it not supposed to pay? Is there a way to set it up so they can get paid when on a server that doesn’t have a ton of people on at the time?

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi Ryan,

The mission was originally placed just to give people something to do whilst waiting for a player to call a taxi, it’s not something I have planned to turn into vRP at the moment but something I will put on the list for future releases. It’s honestly something I had completely forgot about ha.

Guys if your server players mainly use controllers, you’ll want to change the carlock.lua (vrp/client) from L to a different key. That’s what the sound is you lot are hearing when accelerating lol. Or if you’re not interested in this feature you can disabled it by taking it our of the __resource.lua in the main vRP folder.

I’d always advise to use keyboard & mouse for RP servers though.

Hello, I get this error every time I try to join the server. Could you help me out?

[ERROR] [] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM users WHERE identifier=@identifier; {identifier=steam:11000010504a169}”: Access denied for user ‘root’@‘localhost’ (using password: NO)

Are you the guy I just helped on Discord?

Just to say should update version 5 fix the vrp identification error?

There never was an issue in any of my versions with that, you’re not installing it correctly to be getting that.

Go on my Discord, there is a chat channel called “how to install my mod”, follow it.

man can u help me pls i want to exchange the gui of vrp for native ui

What do you mean native ui?

this —> [Release] NativeUI port for pΛ

I’ve never used that before mate so I can’t help, sorry.

the drug jobs didnt show up for me

Hop on Discord and I’ll take a look

hello the server i play on seems to have issues with item transformers, as in the hacking transformer in the sewing shop wont refill. and usually when one shows up it starts empty, if your lucky sometimes it will have items in it to start, but once they are gone thats it, it stops working. also the transformer in the apartments for drugs dont seem to be working at all either. they are always empty and never fill. even after 5 plus minutes waiting at both.

any suggestions?