[vRP Framework]-[Dunko Edited V6.2 - FX Server] UPDATED 10/11/2017 - Supports 12 languages

Yes Thx i have see.

I registered as COP in the group and then out again. Now I no longer see the garages eg. Is there a separate group for normal players?

https://puu.sh/yONoO/e403befd58.png

All changes to the cars will not be saved. LS Customs

if you park in the garage

Can you German? im a German Man i can help you

Have you a ts? aaaaa

Yes I Have 94.250.222.130:9988

Then you’ll have to delete the IP from the identifier table in the database mate.

Are you sure you are ID 1? To clarify, once you are a cop, you have to go into the office and select your rank/role.

There is a video on my Discord showing you how to set it up mate.

The phone number is written into the core code to stick with the players identity, you’d have to look into the modules luas for that.

With regards to the respawn at a random hospital, again, this is hardcoded into the vRP core code, so you’d have to write your own to spawn randomly. You can change the spawn location itself in vrp/cfg/client.lua

If you are the first person to login after a full wipe, you will automatically get superadmin.

You either haven’t set up your database correctly or haven’t put it your server key in the server.cfg, see installation instructions.

The cars being saved is not part of the pack.

With regards to the garages, there is nothing that you’ve done to do with add or removing groups that would bug them out, only editing the garages incorrectly will cause them not to show.

There are Germans on my Discord if you need help, though there is a German translation in the pack too.

Hello what is the folder/location of the medical weed field?

vrp/cfg/item transformers mate

@Dunko How do i make myself a cop? I pretty new to all this. I have tried to add me trough the “Add Group” Thing but when i go to the Police station it will not let me do the job? Nothing pop’s up?
?

you have to add group cop then it should let you pick what you wanna be at the selector. Beware they are caps sensitive so it may be “Cop”

Hello how do i make is so the k menu runs on ArrowUp, down, left and right instead of the mouse?

can give me a version 6.1 please…

have yet to see it, but i refuse to use the new mouse control because it doesnt fix the keys and just makes you punch someone

You can take it out look at the commits and undo what that dude added

Is that the Lester’s phone script

there is not a script called Lester’s phone?

It was on GitHub I follow github.com/Sighmir

For most my stuff

Ehhm… What of all this filles are the right to Lester’s phone?

I still do not understand what is the code to insert a photo as the picture ((( or what you need for this ((((Screenshot_5

I’m not home so I can’t find who has it yet it’s on someone’s GitHub I never tested it

https://github.com/Sighmir/vrp_levys_phone

untested