[vRP Framework]-[Dunko Edited V6.2 - FX Server] UPDATED 10/11/2017 - Supports 12 languages

Press ’ and then UP, then let go of ’ and keep hold of UP to get the scoreboard.

6.2 is now live, updated main thread.

Now with العربية/Polskie/Español translations (11 total).

1 Like

Added Svenska (Swedish) translation.

Since I don’t know who’s servers they are I’ll put it here.

I realised in V6 I released my server.cfg, so there is loads of servers now with my server name on them ><

If you could please change them :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve also updated the installation guide to show you were to edit the server name for yourself <3

2 Likes

Damn… Lol (20 Char Limit)

Is there anyway to delete the Spikes ?

how do i change the button for the Main trainer?

Hello, I’m new to fivem and editing files on this type of server, I have Dunko loaded with the sql all working, thank you very much, love it so far. I’m having a problem and trying to fix, if anyone can help me out, I would be sooo thankful.

the problem: I’m trying to disable the admin menu, return to random charater entery, and use my own modded admin menu. can anyone help me out with this.

everytime I click down to select something on a menu in the game, the admin menu pops up.

Thanks,

Is there a way to put all of the car garages together into one garage? I don’t like having them all spread out.

Im just about try to setup my server at gaming gtx, and when i try to join my fivem client says “legacy servers are incompatible with this version of fivem. Update the server to the latest files from fivem.net”… Already made a fivem update on controll panel , but stilllll… maybe any of you could give me some info about how can i sort it out?

how do i fix the vrp ping timeout, it seems everytime someone joins they get that and then have to join a second time to stay in the server? thanks in advance, mickie.

You mean remove them from the actual Police menu?

I assume you mean the main menu, that’s in vrp/cfg/client.lua

You can remove the admin options in vrp/cfg/groups.lua, though you’d need to keep things like admin.tickets, I’d advise against using another menu as I won’t be able to support it, though it’s your call.

Yeah in vrp/cfg/garages.lua, you’d have to merge them all into one.

You’d have to contact GTX Gaming’s support mate, did you use the 1 click install?

Ping timeout is when a player hasn’t been able to be pinged for 5 minutes, there is no fix, it’s an internet connection issue (client side) or your server itself. You can change the amount of minutes in vrp/cfg/base.lua though it will probably cause you issues if they aren’t being pinged.

hey dunko great scripts as always . so i added freeze back to the k police menu but for some reason it shows up as a long name like insert.freeze.police or something like that any idea where the name change is for the k menu?

You added it in the core code or the vrp_basic_menu?

yes! 1-click install, contacted them and figured out together it is need fivem key from now, anyways thanks for framework

Glad to hear it, I’ve updated the installation instructions.

how can i delete garage or houses from vrp dunko

Where can you delete the normal speedometer in vrp would like to insert a new one but that old is still there who can help me where that is?

im talking about when they join the game they get ping timed out within 60 seconds not 5 minutes, and the hosting provider has brillent connection, and ill use my friend as a example as other people im not sure, but he joined my server yesterday and was pinged out within 30 seconds, he then joined back and stayed in for 4/5 hours, it is only the first time they join after loading fivem, he also running on just over 300mbps and the server is similar , so surely its more than a connection issue client side or server side?

In vrp/cfg/garage.lus and vrp/cfg/homes.lua

That’s in CustomScripts/gameui.lua

Does he tab out whilst it’s loading? That can cause a ping kick.