[vRP Framework]-[Dunko Edited V6.2 - FX Server] UPDATED 10/11/2017 - Supports 12 languages

I can suggest you to rename the resource.lua to __resource.lua . (__ x2)
Let me know if that helped!

1 Like

See @xVelns response, clearly had a brain fart when putting that together

V4 has been released 24 hours early on my discord - https://discord.gg/CyJEVaT

V4 has now been released.

V4.1 (HotFix) released.

I have done all of your tutorial and i got the latest serverfiles from fivem but i got this exception at start whats wrong?

Great work! The vrp court save to database if a player is jailed?

Nothing is wrong mate, you’re using Windows right? Just ignore that.

Thanks! If the player has a warrant then yes. If they log out in jail, they’ll spawn in jail just without a timer (for now).

what are the vrp court command?

/jail __ __ __ __ __ __etc.

:grinning:

Please read the post next time.

Great work Dunko :slight_smile: , thx for your work.

where do I put the password??

My bad I see now thank you

Blue, the funny thing is his framework works so much better than the previous VRP, he helped me yesterday night and fix alot of my issues and helped. Unlike the other VRP guy whose a d*ck to people and rude.

Last night @Dunko helped me set this up and get so much more stuff working! Awesome framework by far the best I have seen and helped a ton!

Good day! Could you help me? Is it necessary that the police, while checking the passport, still show his ID in the database, so that the police can put him in jail by the database ID?

I have a problem in my server and hope you can help me Dunko. Is there a way to block people to TRASH illegal items from the inventory (like LSD, COCAINE and WEED)?? The problem is that in our RP server when we arrest a person they always have nothing illegal in their inventories, cause trash during chasing. Ty
PS: I wanna just to EXCLUDE drugs from Trash command

Hi, you want the database ID to show on the “Show ID” function?

Hi Inaros, hop on my Discord and I’ll go through it will you.