Version 1: 12/09/2017
Version 2: 15/09/2017
NOTE: There is now some additional things you are required to start in the server.cfg, see Installation Instructions.
- Added AI Taxi Mission (start by pressing DEL when in a taxi)
- Added /drag command (/drag ID)
- Added server ID’s to show above players heads (required for /drag)
- Added a script so civilians can’t get weapons out of police cars anymore
- Added the vRP Advanced Fuel script to the pack
- Reduced the amount of money stolen from banks and reduced the overall amount of banks to just 3, Fleeka Bank (Vespucci), Fleeka Bank (Highway) & Blaine County Savings Bank.
Make sure you are the first person to connect to the server, as the first person who connects will get full admin powers.
My Discord (created to help people out): https://discord.gg/CyJEVaT
Hey guys, first and foremost I’d like to credit the original content:
The original: [Release] vRP Framework
The version I used to further edit: [vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]
Some of the police cars: [Release] Captain14's ELS Style Car Packs
Jail Script: [Release][FX] Jailer 18.104.22.168
MySQL A-Sync: [Release] MySQL Async Library - v2.0.2 Fxserver
This version also includes vehicles & police uniforms that are already already in the .rar file, they are in separate folders so you will need to add them to start in your server.cfg also.
This version has far too much to name what’s been actually edited/added but to some up a few points up…
- Stats/Money/Items/Inventory reset upon death DISABLED (Note: with regards to stats, it will still show them reset until you go up 1 rank with them, though this is visual only, the actual stats don’t reset) - Thanks to @Cromz
- Stat increase greatly reduced
- Custom police vehicles - Thanks to @Xander for the liveries
- Custom police skins (Skin SheriffEli uses)
- Custom EMS vehicles - Thanks to @Xander for the liveries
- EMS self defense weapon shop
- Police weapons are now limited to what they would use & also includes the tazer
- Custom civilian vehicles
- Added “mod” group for the F9 > Admin > Add Group section - Mod only has the power to teleport to players and kick players
- Stop wanted script (stops people getting wanted for more than 2 seconds - this allows the map marker to be placed for PD yet means AI cops won’t intercept)
- The spawn point has been moved
- Removed cash for robbing the bank as there is no alarm system in at present and you could kick the door open, it was making it far too easy for people to make money, there is a vRP Bank Robbery script included to overcome this issue
- Some menu items have been renamed
- The overall amount people get has been greatly reduced, from both illegal and legal jobs, for a more stable economy
- Additional garages have been added that were missing from Psycho’s release
- The default locations of things have been moved to were they should be (i.e. police armory/cloakrooms)
- Added PD/EMS armory/cloakrooms etc. to Sandy Shores & Paleto Bay
- Increased the amount of time needed for the hunger/thirst bar to fill up
- Those are to name but a small few of the things that have been edited, I’ve edited pretty much every LUA file
You can still use the Jail system via F9, though I’d recommend using the Jailer script as it adds more realism and you don’t have to release prisoners manually.
There are jobs/missions already in the file, they are: -
Taxi Driver - People can call one via the F9 menu and if there is a taxi online, they can accept the call out and be directed to the persons location via GPS. Also has an AI taxi mission, start by pressing DEL.
Bank Driver - Your job is to deliver the bank money in a security van to a specific location. This money isn’t robable.
President - This is a VIP/Admin role and is required to be given via the admin F9 > Add Group menu (name = president).
Police - You can give this job by F9 > Admin > Add Group menu (name = cop)
EMS - You can give this job by F9 > Admin > Add Group menu (name = ems)
Drug Dealer - This is the job needed to harvest and create cocaine/weed.
Hacker - This job hacks into peoples accounts and gives you credit cards which you go on to sell.
Repair Man - This job is the only job who can buy repair kits and repair vehicles via the F9 menu. This job also has an AI mission involved were you can fix things around the map for cash.
Delivery Driver - This job is exactly what it says on the tin, your job is to drive around, collect what’s requested and drop it off at a random house.
- Download the .rar here:
Version 2 (Latest)
Correct /drag folder - https://files.fm/u/3z44dddb – Replace the one in Version 2 with this - also requires [Release] EssentialMode base
Copy everything inside to your FXServer/Resources folder.
Go to resources\vrp\cfg and open base.lua - here you must enter your database username & password for your MySQL database.
Open your server.cfg and start the following IN THIS ORDER AFTER “start scoreboard”:
- start mysql-async
- start vRP
- start vrp_basic_mission
- start vrp_mysql
- start vrp_bankrobbery
- start bcso
- start stopwanted
- start Captain14_Sheriff
- start Captain14_LSPD
- start policeb
- start hwycars
- start hwaycopped
- start FordExplorer
- start DodgeCharger2014
- start r8ppi
- start polf430
- start subaruimpreza
- start repairtruck
- start Audi_S5
- start Audi_C7_RS6
- start Jailer
- start Lexus_RC350
- start pol718
- start drag
- start PoliceVehiclesWeaponDeleter
- start taximission
- start rpNames
- start vRP_AdvancedFuel
Q: Why are the cars in separate folders?
A: At the time this was the easiest way as I was testing for models that cause FiveM crashes. The models included have caused 0 crashes for myself.
Q: I’m trying to add a player to superadmin/mod but it’s not working?
A: Most common answer to this is you’re using the wrong ID, vRP works off the players database ID NOT the server ID. To find a players DB ID F9 > Admin > User List, this will show the players online and their database ID’s.
Q: I’m trying to add a player to police/paramedic roles but it’s not working?
A: Make sure you’re using the database ID (above), then the groups are called cop & ems, so type either of those in after you’ve input the players database ID.
Q: I’ve just put my server online for the first time and I can’t find it on the FiveM server browser.
A: You’ll need to direct connect via the IP the server is hosted on the first time, this is a fail-safe to make sure you are the first person to connect to get your admin powers. Once you are in, others should be able to search for your server.
Q: How to I set it to lose inventory/items on death?
A: In vrp/modules/player_state.lua press enter at the end of line 57 and paste vRP.clearInventory(user_id)
Q: How do I set it so the stats & phone to reset?
A: In vrp/cfg/player_state.lua change Line 22: cfg.clear_phone_directory_on_death = false & Line 23: cfg.lose_aptitudes_on_death = false to Line 22: cfg.clear_phone_directory_on_death = true & Line 23: cfg.lose_aptitudes_on_death = true
If you need any help or have any questions, contact me on Discord - https://discord.gg/CyJEVaT