Roleplayers looking for better quality

UPDATED: MARCH 13th 2021

I spent quite a bit of time on these forums a few years ago, crafting a server I was very proud of but eventually let fade away to focus on real world stuff. I took a bit of a break and eventually came back and found a server I thought would suit basic RP needs, but it’s Gang RP and very little else. During my time on the server I found a handful of other RP’ers who were out looking for players who were there for the same thing. We aren’t interested in people driving crazy and hitting things and not caring, no random shooting or constant gang v cop activity. We are looking for a real “city” where we can run and operate businesses with employees, networking and genuine roleplay.

The group is comprised of tenured roleplayers and/or RP’ers who have real world experience with what they’re interested in playing. I have real world firearm sales experience, another is an active EMS for a metro FD, one is a mechanic and the others just try to craft stories for their enjoyment or audiences. We want to use these skills to create some great RP but the more we look, the harder it is to find servers that enforce RP structure to at least keep people in basic check.

I’m hoping there is a dev team here that has the ability but needs help reinforce the RP tone. If so, PLEASE comment some suggestions. If suggesting a server, I should mention that we have been creating some content around different businesses we were proposing to our most recent server devs. The only people on the server proposing fully flushed out businesses to encourage more RP, but just found out there is no intentions on flushing these businesses out. We made these suggestions knowing they had the ability to create businesses that we could operate and finding a server who could work with us on these would be an instant win. Some systems are a bit custom tweaked, but were completely doable.

Ammunation - I have a system laid out that plays off the of the crafting and selling system that is utilized for businesses like Mechanic. Aside from the interior map upgrades, there are a few things that would be needed to establish something more than just your typical gun shop. An app that can be shared between DOJ/PD and Ammunation to have cooperative roleplay for each weapon sale, albeit a minimal amount, it would require DOJ to approve someone based on their criminal record. This would need each BG check to be saved on the app, along with player name, contact and allow the serial number of the weapon to be added to that report by the Ammunation employee before handing it over. Ideally, a way of applying for a weapon without active employees would be helpful.

Luxury Car Dealership - Another involved is a longtime mechanic and was eager to inject solid RP into a vehicle business. He has a love for cars but wants a clean cut character to work with, one that revolves around owning and operating a luxury car dealership with specialty vehicles. This implies custom vehicle Add-On’s to offer players and a handful of 1of1’s for events like car shows or meetups.

Other Players - Others involved want to work with stories involving them dreaming up a small business like a pawn shop or owning burger shot, becoming an EMS, a real estate agent, personal security and LEO. We all want to dabble with small crime on secondary characters.

This isn’t me saying that this is the dream team of roleplayers, just a group of reliably professional RP’ers that are focused on making content and delivering good results, ready to migrate. Once we find the right fit, I will be more than happy to assist in any way I can and take care of all documentation and graphics associated with the work we would need done.

1 Like

Send me details to contact you please.

1 Like

I can help you get lscustoms, garages, and a showroom. That’s if noone has helped you already. I just added mine last night and it works pretty well.

Thank you for the responses here and in DM, but we are no longer using the vRP framework.

me apoyarias con el script

BUMP - EDITED OLD TOPIC

Please let me know if you have a server and are looking for some solid roleplayers. Ideally, a new server with fairly experienced devs who want some main roleplay positions filled. Firearm sales, EMS and Customs/Tow can all be maintained by legitimate professionals in the field and all of whom are experienced roleplayers who want to convey these real world jobs as accurately as possible in a GTARP scenario. Out of the group, the majority of us stream and have done so for years, which is a main reason why we need a solid server with its head on its shoulders.

Have a small upcoming server, looking for that solid roleplay and just have fun! Dm me and ill invite you so you can check it out

1 Like

Good Evening,

If we are something you are interested in learning more about please contact us either by email E: Recruitment@DoPJRP.com or on our Public Relations Discord.

Our Advert
Seeking a professional evolving Grand Theft Auto roleplay experience? Becoming annoyed with the commonly accepted mediocre themed “scenario-based” experience?

Tired of consistently being engaged by the Worlds Most Wanted? Who possess arms (Firearms) that would make Uncle Sam jealous? Then apply to become a San Andreas State Trooper today where we deal with more than your average firearm!

You. Civilian. Sick of Law Enforcement Officials trumping up charges? Tired of dealing with overcompensating Troopers with an authority problem? Then apply to become a Civilian today, where we deal with more than your average LEO!

The culmination of our product is an experience that you won’t be forgetting anytime soon! Whether it’s experienced LEOs or competent Civilians, we’ve got you covered! Apply today at www.DoPJRP.com!

Tonight the DoPJRP Community is hosting an Open-Night event, where the public, is allowed to join our servers and interact with our current members!

If you have any questions, queries or doubtful points please immediately reach out without hesitation. Interested? Look over these links and engage with our community!

Official Website
Official Facebook Page
Official DoPJRP Instagram
FiveM Advertisement 2021
Official Public Relations Discord

Promotional Video - San Andreas State Police Mini

Thank you,
Department of Public Justice

Hey,
make sure to check out LSPDRP!

Apex Servers is looking for proficient and inspired Roleplayers!

We are currently custom building each job to perform in new an unique ways and would love input on how things should be structured!

We need staff in all positions and are looking to fill up our community with the very best of the best.

If you want to help build a community or have an amazing idea that you haven’t seen before, Join our discord and let’s build something revolutionary!
https://discord.gg/bRSd3kh

1 Like

I joined but it seems quite inactive, over a year it looks like. Is this a server that you have built and are finishing? Planning on starting or already operating?

Hey Man, got a fairly advanced server, its brand new, I haven’t even promoted it yet, ita just a couple of us now looking for those solid Roleplayers. If you wanna check it out, hit me up on Discord: WorstResponder#9101

Would like to chat - contact me via discord: cpanarese#0328 cheers!

Hey man, I plan on adding all if not similar features to my server. I would like to talk to you about it. Most of my jobs are able to be run as business without admin interference, managing cashflow, hiring and firing people, salaries uniforms etc… A lot of my jobs are also custom with animations and props. Contact me on discord @Soap#0006

1 Like

I hope you will take the time to check our city out. I think we already cater to exactly what your looking for with a vision very similar to your own. Our staff and developers come from all over populated cities in FiveM, we all decided to ban together and create something of our own that we can be proud of we just need to develop a strong community base that want to build here.

We are Qbus Framework with crafting already incorporated. Qbus framework is stable and user friendly it will allow us to make this vision come to life. We like to describe ourselves as a story line server meaning we dont like the run and gun, we want more story to build off of. Characters are expected to have strengths, weaknesses, personality and backstory.

Our mechanic shop is based off of crafting as well requiring mechanics to gather parts or even buy them from players in order to repair vehicles along with that to set them apart they have access to tuner chips, NOS and safety harnesses to sell to players

As for security I could easily see something being set up as we have plans to hold and election soon for a mayor that will be the base of our government the mayor will have a 3 month term and can establish a cabinet of people to help him run things we could look into establishing some sort of secret service. This is how our business proposals will be directed everything will go through the mayor even financing and we hope to be able to branch off from there maybe create a banker position at some point if we can grow our city enough.

Our vision is to create a working economy that we can tie jobs together, all jobs. Amunation was a focus for us creating a dock for weapon parts or weapon shipments player owned stores but we also need a player base to want it. We are creating ways for the city to potential sustain itself. Purely off the players themselves, roleplay and scripts to help influence this vision even if it means writing our own.

I hope this encourages you the check out our forum listing

Your group of people could be exactly what we need to help us take off but we also understand there are a lot of options out there. Our visions are seemingly the same and we wanna make it come to life. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Street Life Roleplay Community

Our unique approach to realism and professionalism along with a family orientated style of role play is what molded this community into what it is today. Having a place where people get together is one thing, but having a community that is built off of the love of gaming and the willingness to better yourself and the people around you is what makes SLRP an outstanding community to be apart of. We have spent countless hours, minutes, and seconds creating a standard, and a way of life.

Assets We Offer:

• Professionally Developed (By Personal LUA Developer)
• Custom Scripts
• Custom Vehicles
• Custom EUP
• Professional Emergency Services Team
• Custom CAD/MDT
• And Much More!

Currently Whitelisted Departments:

• San Andreas State Police
• Blaine County Sheriff’s Office
• Los Santos Police Department
• San Andreas Fire & Rescue
• Dispatch Communications
• Civilian Operations

Community Social Links:

• Public Relations Discord: https://discord.gg/7uSDbgqyGt

I appreciate everyone that has reached out, a lot of hard work done. I’m trying to get to them all, please feel free to continue with suggestions. Unfortunately, we don’t play on FD/PD RP servers, although a number of us have done LEO RP in the past but those are on civ/med/leo RP servers and that’s what we’re looking for.

Check out Project Justice RP | Economy Based | Anyone Can Be Cop! | Jobs,Drugs,In depth roleplay | 2021 - #35 by Zack_Champion

I’m not 100% sure how efficient no-whitelisting for LEO would be on a server with people trying to establish consistent storylines.

I think SDSRRP would be a great place for you!