vRP Cell Phone Menu IPhone edit Design.css

no, what is the error message, you souldnt be getting any error messages unless you did somthing else

How do I install the Levys Phone? Why the “K” stopped working when I put the vrp_levys_phone on the server

this is not a feed for for that, i will only provide support for the design.css

(20 characters.)

not showing up background image on my iphone

@WoozieKeep restart your Fivem Client

It’s compatibile with 6.6?

It says its only Compatible with 6.5, but it still may work with 6.6

Thank you very much for that work!

I use 6.6 and i only have a trouble for the wallpaper but it’s seem to work fine:

edit for dunko vrp 6.6 pleaseee!

i have installed this but the background is just white on the phone so when you go to like add a group iys white and you cart see what you type anybody know why

Your linked images are missing or the url is incorrect, even after client restart.

Hey, links image is down

@Felipe_lc @Na5hav images are here, i think these are all of them , you will have to create new links for the css code to pull up the images you want

bluemenu

greycoderedred2

This will work on 6.6 but only for the text input area, you can edit the phone design by changing the new png image

1 Like

Hello, very thankful <3

ask in Dunko’s vRP Discord

Yeah i know, thanks.

i have fix my background trouble. it was just a dumb error in my code.

1 Like

When you use the Dunko 6.6 Version, the manipulation is a little bit tricky because if like me you have already modify the ui, you need to copy the code of the “vRP Cellphone Menu IPhone edit” files and add it to your main code.

If you just drag and drop, the phone will be broken.

it is the case when you use the improved food and water progress bar, because they both modify your file “design.css”, you need to add both code in one file.

I don’t know if i was clear, i’m french and my english is terrible so don’t hesitate to PM.

1 Like