Voice chat glitches

Voice chat is broken VERY often. When I speak or listen to other people speak, it cuts up and lags like crazy. I have decent internet and this is never a problem on other games, no matter what my FPS is.

GTA V version? Steam, newest, don’t know the number
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 8.1
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? No, but it’s a recurring issue
Error screenshot (if any) X
System specifications
CPU: AMD A4-6300 (Absolute shit)
GeForce GTX 950
8GB DDR3 RAM
500W PSU

What did you do to get this issue? Speak / listen to anyone
What server did you get this issue on? Variable 7, happens on all servers
CitizenFX.log file http://www.mediafire.com/file/533xjbld9mxeidr/CitizenFX.log
.dmp files/report IDs

I’ve done some digging into the server and found it was running on a old build of FXServer

“server”:“FXServer-master SERVER v1.0.0.324 win32”

I believe all build prior to artifacts ~330 have still the desync issue and this affect VOIP also.
Tell them to update server artifacts to the latest and the issue should be better if not resolved.

Thanks, shared on the server’s forums. Do you possibly now any client-side ways to make it a bit better?

This is an server issue, clients always run latest version. There is nothing you can do about it :confused:

Not specifically THAT issue, but any latency/voip optimization that I could do would be helpful, if possible

but I dont know what to do? Its only for me? My friends play and it doesnt happen for them?

It can also be due to low FPS i’ve found. Turn your camera straight to the ground when you speak. it’s a pain but it works until PC upgrades are an option

Mhh , I’ll try that! I’ll most likely turn down my settings or some sort!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.