GTA V version? Recent
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) N/A
System specifications idk
What did you do to get this issue? opened fivem, joined a server and then the voice chat started breaking up repeating itself and that
What server did you get this issue on? Any
CitizenFX.log file N/A
.dmp files/report IDs N/A

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot N/A
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot N/A
Filepath to FiveM folder N/A
FiveM client folder screenshot N/A
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Already disabled

I’m having this same issue with my FIVEM.
I’m at Canada playing in a brazilian server… on discord everything goes well but in game, voices are lagging.

2 Likes

Might be why :joy:

not it all. i always played there and never had this issue.
Now the server made an upgrade to 128 slots and then started this problem.

And if it was a 32 slot server?

Cuz that’s where I’m having the issues on

It’s usually Server side, nothing to be worried about :wink:

what does it means?

How do I fix it?

Because it don’t normally do that

Any news?

Im having a similar issue. i can hear other ppl for about 10mim, after that their voice dissapear and i have to turn off and on the voice chat. its getting really annoying. did everything in my end to solve it but no sucess…

So basically. Before anything like this happened it was fine… But now it delays the thing of me speaking so I’ll be pressing N and talking but won’t show for like 4 seconds and say for someone else speaking for example “S-S-S-S-S” but in reality they will be saying “So…” or something like that. If maybe a staff member could read this and help us about this? Because it kinda ruins the rp because you can’t understand what anyone says, and one time I got pulled into an admin sit and couldn’t understand what he was saying then just bans me for “Not listening to staff” even though I told him in chat that it is doing basically what I said above and he just either was blind, never read it or had chat disabled…

Idk if I’m having the same problem but people can hear me but I can’t hear them, and I’m also playing in a Brazilian server, and I’m Canada. Do you already know how to solve it ?

1 Like

So a few weeks ago I was in my empty test server testing my voice chat and it was still the same thing…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.