vMenu

Seems like it’s constanly changing weather :thinking:

yes, but I’m not doing anything. I gave everything as in the installer and I still have this problem

uhm what?

Also, you’re probably using something like vSync which is conflicting with vMenu.

is their anyway to whitelist the weapon part of the menu for admins ?
we need a way for the police in our server to spawn certain weapons.
thanks.

Yes, add the .Spawn permission and then give the .(WeaponName) permission for each weapon you want (see the docs)

not sure if possible just a idea. is there a way to add in under the bans list where u can clock in and see the ban who did it what it was for and lift it a button to change the ban duration so i can be adjusted from permanent to like a Cpl days or like a temp to a permanent could be useful if u dont want to give your admins a perm ban option but they temp ban a guy u need to then perm ban after the fact for say hacking or something

Yeah something like that is possible, please post it over at the GitHub issue that’s currently open (feature suggestions)

1 Like

Ohhh good work man
(20 characters)

Hi,

Not sure if it’s been asked previously but are there any issues with running multiple servers, all with vMenu running? I only ask as I have at least 2 running at once on different ports, however the permissions seem to differ from one server to another even though the resource and permission configs are identical. Any advice would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Thanks

Uhm, if the permission files are 100% identical, then there should not be any differences ingame. If this happens, then there might be a bug with fxserver itself, someone else also mentioned they had problems where players rejoining would have super permissions. But I cannot reproduce this and it works fine for me and everyone else that uses it (or it doesn’t but they don’t bother reporting it)

Yeah I’ve had it the other way round, no one gets extra permissions but people in the admin group seem to loose permissions on the servers on the other ports (30121-30123)

strange… vMenu uses natives, so if the natives return incorrect permission values then that’s the only way it could fuck up.

If you ever want to look into it, and need anything from me, let me know :+1:

well i’d love to look into it, but have no clue where to start. As i’ve tried it many times to reproduce this and it always works fine for me.

updated to the newest version installed from scratch and moderator to admin inheritence not working, simple fix just to write out the perms twice once for each

1 Why i only find two option?how fix it?

You havent set up the permissions

It works just fine. You just haven’t got an updated server artifacts version or you messed it up while setting up the permissions.

Like @Ultrunz said, you didn’t setup the permissions.

docs.vespura.com/vmenu/installation and docs.vespura.com/vmenu/permissions-ref

Is there a way to deny civs from spawning the oppressor for example?

If you deny all vehicles from that same vehicle class then yes.

Permissions for vehicle spawning is based on vehicle class. There’s way too many vehicles to implement per-vehicle permissions. That would cause even more performance issues in the current setup.