vMenu

I know you have vehicle category permissions, but i was wondering any thought of a separate vehicle blacklist?

1 Like

Impossible with aces and multiple groups, would have to be a global blacklist for all players, no exceptions. And there’s too many vehicles to add permissions support for all of them (without hardcoding it and losing future DLC support), also addon vehicles would be a problem.

1 Like

if u have a vehicle class denied and u change the class in vehicles.meta to that class it will deny that car as well cause it reads it to that class.

2 Likes

Yup this is what I do now if I want a certain addon vehicles to only be available to certain people. So even if someone save the vehicle they won’t be able to spawn it anyway because of the class restriction.

1 Like

How do you disable player id’s over head?

vMenu doesnt have IDs over head are u using a dev branch or production branch?

#add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.PlayerOptions.God” allow
does not disable god mode so how do disable god mode and other options?

Hello Vespura,

First Thanks for reply.

Im using the server for testing, for liverys for cars I have made and other stuff :). The list off cars I have is just big now and getting bigger. Also made some car packs for servers i made and it’s nice to have them all in at ones, Because i also stream my work on twitch, youtube etc.

So it’s just nice to have then all in a menu list to quickly show my work off, not a need. When you did come with the version where you could add cars in the addon.json i was happy and did give you a lot of advertising and praise for your great work.

So onces again Thanks for this great work and keep it going.

Best regards

Hjorten

PS! Sorry i missed the part of vehicleMakeName and gameName, Im dyslexic, but i try my best. :slight_smile:

make sure “vMenu.PlayerOptions.All” has a #before it as well or it will allow all options.

How is this related to vMenu?
Please stay on topic or take it to PM.

Not really wanting to bring up an older (and possibly sore) subject, but have you gained any headway on finding an issue with the despawning/disappearing vehicles? While I have yet to have a vehicle despawn on me while driving, I have had vehicles despawn next to me. My camera was pointed away from the spawned car, but my friend’s camera was looking right at it. They also disappear when I’m the only one in the server. I have tried turning the scripthook back on and spawn vehicles with your menu and they still disappear but when I spawn them using lambda, those ones don’t.

I know this is probably sounding like a broken record right now as I have mentioned what others have awhile ago. I just didn’t know if anyone has found a temp or perm fix or found out what is or might be causing this? I have updated to your most recent release as well. Also, it seems to just be with the addon cars having the despawn/disappearing issue.

The only thing I found to help a bit is using LockSystem which makes the vehicle stay in the game for longer distances but it is not a guarantee and I don’t like having to use a script that I don’t really see fitting for my server to just get the vehicles to stay spawned in. Really hoping that someone can figure something out as this is pretty much the only big thing I have an issue with in this script.

One small issue I came across is when you set a waypoint and go to teleport to it, if it isn’t on a road, it will teleport you to the closest road and not where your waypoint is. If you set the waypoint again after you teleported and click teleport to waypoint the second time, it will send you where your waypoint was. I get a message that pops up on the left side that says could not find a safe zone. Has anyone else come across this? If not, then it may be an issue with a different mod.

As always, keep up the great work with these scripts and mods and keep the updates coming. Thanks!!!

Currently it tells the game a vehicle can be removed/despawned when you spawn another vehicle with “replace previous” turned off. If this is your most recent spawned vehicle that’s being removed, then I have no clue and I haven’t had that happen to me before (ever since it was fixed a while ago).

This is an intended feature, instead of teleporting you to the top of the map with a parachute if there isn’t any safe place nearby within a couple of seconds of teleporting, then the game loads the map too slowly and it will teleport you to a safe road nearby.

vMenu v1.1.3 - IMPORTANT UPDATE

Added

• “Flash high-beams on honk” option in misc settings, when enabled will turn on your car’s high-beams when pressing the horn. A useless and silly, yet funny feature.
  • Added vehicle underglow options.
  • Added debug mode toggle commands, (server and client side are separate), this is for devs only.
  • Added sorting of items in saved peds spawn/delete sub-menus.
  • Added more info and debugging info.
  • Added support for future-proof/advanced peds/vehicles saving features for upcoming updates.

Changes

• Changed vehicle and ped saving. THIS IS REQUIRED FOR FUTURE UPDATES.
    Note, that after this update, you will no longer be able to access your existing saved peds or vehicles on servers using outdated versions of vMenu. You will still be able to use them on servers that have properly updated vMenu. If you need access to your peds/vehicles on outdated servers, tell the server owner to update vMenu asap.
  • Removed the “vMenu.MiscSettings.Menu” permission node. This menu was never intended to have an “menu entry” permission node, as it contains the “Save Preferences” option, which should always be available. This update does not destroy your permissions system, however it will allow everyone access to the Misc Settings menu, there’s no way to disable this.
  • Renamed some stuff internally and cleaned up.

Improvements / fixes

• Fixed a bunch of small things.
  • Cleaned up messy code.
  • Improved performance of certain functions slightly, to reduce the ~4ms warnings. However, until I find out what’s causing the “performance issues”, there will still be occasional ‘performance warnings’. Nothing I can do about this atm, as I need better tools to figure out what’s causing it first. And I’ll have to do a lot more testing to make sure it’s actually my code that’s causing this, or if it’s in NativeUI, or some other dependency (if the latter is the case, then there probably won’t be any fixes for this for a long time).

Download here :mascot:

2 Likes

Not mentioned in the official commits/patch notes from v1.1.3, but the teleport to waypoint feature has been updated as well, to hopefully improve performance as some players reported having trouble teleporting to remote areas. Delays have been improved to make sure the script has more time to check if there is a safe location.

still getting the 4ms warnings. I completely deleted 1.1.2 and the permissions file. Installed this one, setup permissions. Then cleared my cache. All while the server was down.

I am having trouble with the permissions as in adding admins, once I get into game my menu is still no different from players who are not listed as admins, if this makes sense. Thank you.

Just wondering is the “Clear Area” under Misc Setting option client side update or server sync?

Actually, upon further testing. I have to disable “death notices” and “join/leave notices” to stop the 4ms notifications.

1 Like

how do i make it so mods and admins dont get the debug pop up ingame i dont see a variable for it and it keeps poping up once and a while

That has nothing to do with this script. That’s a FiveM thing and your users see it also