vMenu

follow the instructions in the changelog.

yeah i screwed up saw it after i posted xD thanks for the help tho

Found a issue with the new SQLite Banning file, found when i view the banned players list, the banned player is the person that banned the person, and the person that banned displays as the banned player. So they are saving in the file/db backwards. Everything else is being saved probably, just the two are reversed or so it seems.

that’s interesting, i’ll have a look. Nothing changed structure wise so it’s kinda strange, but i’ll take a look.

I have. It worked yesterday but was crashing my game so i updated server , vMenu to 3.0.2 and stopped working and sends the message in the cmd prompt
?

Edit : I had to wait and restart server several times…

Hey i have used vMenu an long time now and it have been good since the start i used it but for some reason people is staring to send me this image here

vmenu1

And it was working and no one got it but one day people just started getting those

1 Like

Found the issue and fixed it, thanks for reporting it! :slight_smile:
Beta download can be found here in case you can’t wait for the official release, just note that there’s also been other features changed that have not been thoroughly tested.

No info = no fix. Get whoever is having issues to ask for help and provide info. Asking help on behalf of someone else is useless.

lesson from my exp: it’s not

exec permission.cfg

its

exec permissions.cfg

what a silly exp ha?

Well typos are a bitch :wink: glad you’ve spotted yours though.

getting this error

Loaded vMenuServer.net, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null into ScriptDomain_549499777
Exception loading assembly CitizenFX.Core.Server: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find the specified file.

Server stack trace: 

at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR (System.Int32 errorCode) [0x0000a] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at (wrapper cominterop) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)

at (wrapper cominterop-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)

at CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost.OpenHostFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\MonoScriptRuntime.cs:266 

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)

at (wrapper xdomain-dispatch) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost:OpenHostFile (object,byte[]&,byte[]&,string)

Exception rethrown at [0]: 

at (wrapper xdomain-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)

at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.LoadAssembly (System.String name) [0x00000] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\InternalManager.cs:120 
Exception loading assembly CitizenFX.Core.Server: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find the specified file.

Server stack trace: 

at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR (System.Int32 errorCode) [0x0000a] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at (wrapper cominterop) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)

at (wrapper cominterop-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)

at CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost.OpenHostFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\MonoScriptRuntime.cs:266 

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)

at (wrapper xdomain-dispatch) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost:OpenHostFile (object,byte[]&,byte[]&,string)

Exception rethrown at [0]: 

at (wrapper xdomain-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)

at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.LoadAssembly (System.String name) [0x00000] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\InternalManager.cs:120 
error in mono_error_set_assembly_load: Could not load file or assembly 'CitizenFX.Core.Server, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.

error in mono_error_set_assembly_load: Could not load file or assembly 'CitizenFX.Core.Server, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'vMenuServer.net, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies

File name: 'vMenuServer.net, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

at System.AppDomain.Load (System.String assemblyString, System.Security.Policy.Evidence assemblySecurity, System.Boolean refonly) [0x00016] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at System.AppDomain.Load (System.String assemblyString) [0x00000] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.AppDomain:Load (string)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load (System.String assemblyString) [0x00005] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at System.UnitySerializationHolder.GetRealObject (System.Runtime.Serialization.StreamingContext context) [0x00135] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.ResolveObjectReference (System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectHolder holder) [0x00010] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.DoFixups () [0x0007f] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.Deserialize (System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.HeaderHandler handler, System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser serParser, System.Boolean fCheck, System.Boolean isCrossAppDomain, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage) [0x00077] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize (System.IO.Stream serializationStream, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.HeaderHandler handler, System.Boolean fCheck, System.Boolean isCrossAppDomain, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage) [0x000a2] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize (System.IO.Stream serializationStream, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.HeaderHandler handler, System.Boolean fCheck, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage) [0x00000] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize (System.IO.Stream serializationStream, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.HeaderHandler handler, System.Boolean fCheck) [0x00000] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize (System.IO.Stream serializationStream, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.HeaderHandler handler) [0x00000] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize (System.IO.Stream serializationStream) [0x00000] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingServices.DeserializeCallData (System.Byte[] array) [0x0000c] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at (wrapper xdomain-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager:CreateAssembly (byte[],byte[])

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager:CreateAssembly (byte[],byte[])

at CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime.LoadFile (System.String scriptFile) [0x0006f] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\MonoScriptRuntime.cs:106 
Failed to load script vMenuServer.net.dll.
1 Like

anyway to change it so the time instantly changes and not a slow progress from one time to another.

@Steven_P your server is outdated. Update your server, and if you’re using Linux, follow the instructions in the v3.0.1 changelog.

Yes, read the docs.

1 Like

Hi, I want to keep a category of commercial but disable certain cars in there (weaponised) how can I do this? as I have the esx_anticheat and its blacklisted but I dont want users to see these cars

You can’t remove them from vMenu using permissions or convars. Get a blacklist script to block those vehicles.

Ok thank you! could I just not add a ACE perm against the vehicle model?

you could if you edit the source code, but no support will be provided. And im not going to add them for all vehicles either because 1) that wouldn’t work for addon vehicles, and 2) that’d be a pain in the ass to update every time rockstar adds new vehicles and 3) there’s way too many vehicles to begin with.

Hi @vespura , here i come again. Is there a way to remove the names above people’s heads ?

How can I change the map size?
I found out that it’s up to Vmenu

anyone know how i can disable voice chat for admins removing voice chat at permissions not work any help ?

@xFrost1 either disable it in the misc settings menu or disable it using permissions.

@Pluto1 there’s hotkey options that will toggle the map when you press Z/DPAD DOWN. The map will also be expanded if you have it enabled in the pause menu > settings > display > expanded radar.

@P_1_T then you did it wrong, remove voice chat permissions from everyone and that will work.