vMenu

as you areglastes you pass me the same and I can not save it I want to change the f2 key or remove it since when you press f2 the noclip is activated … any help? Everything is fine but I still have problems with the change of key

So I’ve been having this problem where the bans in the Josn file go from being formatted to it all being crammed into one line, is there anyway that i can fix it??

@TheRawr1337 if you’d read the changelog you would know why. It’s to prevent problems if you have a massive bans.json file. No you can’t turn this off.

@Joel_Pro_YT please stop saying the same thing over and over again and not providing the requested information. We can’t help you if you ignore us completely when we ask you for information. Provide the output of the version command in the server console. Then make sure that you’re actually executing the permissions.cfg, because you’re probably not. And you also didn’t even set the noclip key to something different in any of the permissions.cfgs you sent.

@vivian no info = no fix. Need way more info than just “it doesn’t work”.

in new version, users cant open vMenu. if pressing open menu button game fps -30 / -50 downing…

please fix man.

my permissions cfg : permissions.cfg (10.8 KB)

No info = no fix. Provide logs so I can see the errors.

Okey wait a minute I will show you F8 console.

if pressing vmenu :

u need any other photo?

I need the full log, this screenshot is useless because it doesn’t show the full errors.

can i update it for windows or not?

I’ll have to re-read it again when i’m not tired at 3am…lol

Have you updated the FXcore on your server?

So I have added myself as an Admin and a Moderator with my correct Steam ID, but I still do not have the ability to change the time and weather.

you have to edit the permissions file in the server dir (where your server.cfg is)

you help me put the letters f9 f10 in the vMenu since it does not let me

what? Of course you can update vMenu. Why would I intentionally release a version that you can’t use if you update?

Need more info. Is the permissions.cfg even being executed? Is weather/time sync disabled? Do you have access to other staff-only permissions you’ve given yourself?

I’m not going to do it for you, it’s explained on the docs. https://docs.vespura.com/vmenu/configuration/

Are saved loadouts and outfits saved server-side or local?

There’s a great thing called CTRL + F you know… anyway client side.

Mr. Vespura, is there a way to force the default vc proximity to something other than global and/or set a maximum distance to keep them from global talking? Absolutely everyone is complaining on our server and we have to contact each person to change their setting.

permissions.cfg (26.8 KB)

Yes it is, and sync is enabled. What else am I needing to do?

Hello, I have the following problem when starting the resource (screenshot)
I’m doing it from a clean server. I’m running it on Ubuntu Server 18.04. In windows it has not given me problems.
Do you have any idea why the error is due? Thank you