vMenu

You haven’t put the vMenu folder in the correct place.
Your server data folder should look like this:
And inside that resources folder should be the vMenu folder (and all the other default CFX resources.)

Oh I see, I did that then I kept getting crashes

EDIT: I got the dump file but I’m not sure where to put it

I’m not entirely sure if I read correctly, but it seems as though the vMenu resource folder correctly.

The final goal should be to have the __resource.lua in the configuration of:
<citizenfxfolder>/resources/vMenu/__resource.lua
So if you have something along the lines of resources/vMenu/vMenu-master/__resource.lua, that is not correct!

I need a log of the errors, can’t help you with a .dmp file.

Z:\FiveMServer>cd /d Z:\FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master

Z:\FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master>Z:\FiveMServer\run.cmd +exec server.cfg
Resolved live-internal.fivem.net:30110 to 
Creating script environments for _cfx_internal
Found new resource fivem in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//fivem
Found new resource fivem-awesome1501 in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//fivem-awesome1501
Found new resource fivem-map-hipster in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//fivem-map-hipster
Found new resource fivem-map-skater in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//fivem-map-skater
Found new resource runcode in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//runcode
Found new resource vMenu in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//vMenu
Found new resource race in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[gamemodes]/race
Found new resource race-test in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[gamemodes]/race-test
Found new resource channelfeed in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[gameplay]/channelfeed
Found new resource irc in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[gameplay]/irc
Found new resource obituary in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[gameplay]/obituary
Found new resource obituary-deaths in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[gameplay]/obituary-deaths
Found new resource playernames in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[gameplay]/playernames
Found new resource mapmanager in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[managers]/mapmanager
Found new resource baseevents in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[system]/baseevents
Found new resource chat in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[system]/chat
Found new resource chat-theme-gtao in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[system]/chat-theme-gtao
Found new resource hardcap in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[system]/hardcap
Found new resource ■■■■■■■ in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[system]/■■■■■■■
Found new resource scoreboard in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[system]/scoreboard
Found new resource sessionmanager in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[system]/sessionmanager
Found new resource spawnmanager in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[system]/spawnmanager
Found new resource betaguns in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[test]/betaguns
Found new resource gameInit in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[test]/gameInit
Found new resource keks in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[test]/keks
Found new resource webpack in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[system]/[builders]/webpack
Found new resource yarn in Z:/FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[system]/[builders]/yarn
Creating script environments for sessionmanager
Started resource sessionmanager
Creating script environments for mapmanager
Started resource mapmanager
Creating script environments for chat
Started resource chat
Started resource spawnmanager
Started gametype Freeroam
Started resource fivem
Creating script environments for hardcap
Started resource hardcap
Creating script environments for ■■■■■■■
Started resource ■■■■■■■
Started resource scoreboard
Creating script environments for playernames
Started resource playernames
Creating script environments for vMenu
Loaded vMenuServer.net, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null into ScriptDomain_447889700
Instantiated instance of script GHMatti.Http.RequestInternal.
Instantiated instance of script GHMatti.Http.Request.
Instantiated instance of script vMenuServer.BanManager.
Instantiated instance of script vMenuServer.MainServer.
Instantiated instance of script vMenuServer.UpdateChecker.
Started resource vMenu
Authenticating server license key...
Server licenscfx> e key authentication succeeded. Welcome!
SendiThread 0000000000003BD4 may have been prematurely finalized
n* Assertion at W:\cf\mono\mono\utils\mono-threads.c:634, condition `info' not met

gThread 0000000000003BD4 may have been prematurely finalized
 heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
hitch warning: net frame time of 156 milliseconds

=================================================================
FXServer crashed.

What’s your server version and os?

What was the solution to your issue?

Updating server to latest build it seems.

whenever I start my server I get a Hitch warning of 305 ms, is this a issue with anyone else?

player names and minimap interferes with separate resources with that function even turned off in the settings. player names blink every second and minimap can’t be enlarged at all. i’d love to not use those resources but these features need to be on by default in vMenu itself since most players that join the server don’t know that they can be enabled. also vehicle god mode doesn’t seem to work anymore

If you don’t have access to the playerblips in vMenu then vMenu shouldn’t touch player blips at all. That’s odd that it’d affect that. As for the minimap, I’ll make a convar to completely disable all that.

Godmode hasn’t changed at all, so it’s impossible that that has stopped working unless another resource interferes with it.

vMenu version v3.0.2.

Update to fix SQLite causing a fatal server crash on Linux servers.

There are no other changes in this version.

vMenu-v3.0.2.zip (3.8 MB)

Edit, the following still applies:

do i still to do this?

If you’re running a linux server, update to the latest artifacts and then (temporarily) take the following files from this zip: CitizenFX.Core.Server.zip (1.6 KB) and place those in the following folder:

/alpine/opt/cfx-server/citizen/clr2/lib/mono/4.5/

If they’re already there, then don’t replace them, this is just if the latest version is missing those files.

Yes, if the files aren’t there yet you still do that.

thanks. Also, i tried changing the location blips colors… but failed… is there a guide for it?
i did read your vmenu documentation but couldn’t find the colors for it.
thanks in advance!

So after updating using a windows vps I get this [vMenu] Checking for updates. [vMenu] [WARNING] An error occurred while checking for the latest version. This is not a problem, vMenu will still work correctly. Please check your version manually. [vMenu] [WARNING] Error details: .

Try deleting the uuid file. Might be broken.

This is now what I get [vMenu] Checking for updates. [vMenu] If this is your first time setting up vMenu, please take a look at the vMenu documentation: https://docs.vespura.com/vmenu/. Don't feel like setting up vMenu yourself? Use ZAP-Hosting's one-click installer by getting a ZAP server here: https://zap-hosting.com/vespura and use code 'Vespura-a-3715' at checkout for a 10% lifetime discount! [vMenu] WARNING: Your version of vMenu does NOT match the latest version! [vMenu] WARNING: Your version: v3.0.1 [vMenu] WARNING: Latest version: v3.0.2 [vMenu] WARNING: Release date: 21-03-2019 [vMenu] WARNING: Changelog summary: Critical fix for Linux servers using the new SQLite database for storing banned players. [vMenu] WARNING: Please update as soon as possible! [vMenu] WARNING: Download: https://github.com/tomgrobbe/vMenu/releases/

That’s normal, you’re not using the latest version of vMenu but it works fine.

Hello,
We have add the vMenu in the server, but is start and d’ont work …
I have disable the permission, but nothing in the screen.