vMenu

Hello, anyone else who can’t insert more then one moderator. We tryed steamid and license but non of both will work. Settings made on an offline server. are there some settings for this moderator to take to use the vmenu? chache is clear on both sides (client and server) but still no vmenu for this one moderator.

LG Minkh

1 Like

Thank you!

Understandable, but to prevent my curious community from going “what’s this do, what’s that do” lol. Thanks!

What’s the harm in that though? Why block harmless stuff like that? Are your players literally that jailed on your server that they can’t discover new things at all?

Not at all, they can do what they please. I just don’t see where that stuff fits into “roleplay” but just my opinion. It’s harmless, it’s all good, was just curous. :grinning:

Ah I see, yeah this isn’t designed for roleplay servers at all. This is designed to be useful on almost all server types.

Yeah absolutely and that is awesome. Hence why I just wondered if it can be turned off. Thanks for the info though on the convars. And thanks for all of your hard work! Keep it up!

1 Like

here change the keys so that I do not leave the noclip with the f2 inside my server but you can not and tried everything and I have no result !!. How can I remove the noclip?

Any valid control ID can be used here.

setr vmenu_menu_toggle_key 244
#setr vmenu_noclip_toggle_key 289

Having problems with the update, for some reason it is saying “Failed to load script vMenuServer.net.dll.”

@jcd5520 Have you tried reading the update post and the warnings?

@Joel_Pro_YT probably you’re not even executing the permissions.cfg or you’re using an outdated server.

Yep read them before I updated

I have it edited so bro…but I have not managed to remove the noclip so little and I have managed to remove the f2 key that activates the noclip …
permissions.cfg (12.6 KB)

Clearly not properly configured, OR you haven’t updated your server to the latest version, OR you haven’t followed the instructions for the Linux build.
Please provide the actual error you’re getting.

Please post the full error/log.

setr vmenu_noclip_toggle_key 289

you haven’t removed it, you still set it to F2 (289).

if it is … it’s just an example … try all the ways deleting this line #setr vmenu_noclip_toggle_key 289
also probe changed key but could not … everything is the same …

Either just remove the permission, or just set the control to -1.

done what you told me, delete the lines and I also put -1 and look I still have the same problem with the noclip …
https://gyazo.com/0f7c8eac270f78241d66a3fcc4b29e73

every time I press the f2 to open my inventory also opens the noclip …

If you’ve put this:

setr vmenu_noclip_toggle_key -1

and it’s still not working then you’re not executing that permissions.cfg or your server is outdated.

Also, just remove the permission, that’s way easier.

that I must download to update my server … maybe that is the problem because I already tried everything and I have no solution

love the update, but i prefer the previous bans.json format, made it easier to add bans manually for me, any way to bring it back?

bans.json is still a thing, only if you have more than 100 banned players then it’ll go back to 1 line, this is because people were getting severe lag spikes server side because it took too long to read the file.