vMenu

You also have to add those cars to vMenu. It won’t automatically add them. It’s basically a blank menu that you have to fill out.

Hi . install vMenu-v3.0.0-beta2 I work all right but when I enter the game and press f2 I get the inventory and also activates the clip nop as I can aser not to activate the clip nop ?? the nop clip comes by default with the new version ?? if this is how I can aser to change the key where I have to go

Ahh hey there. I’ve got an oddly unique issue with the Vmenu and I’ve let it go for awhile because it’s never bothered me and everything else works fine.

The character customization doesn’t work for us, and by that I mean I can get one of the Ped characters but I can’t customize it. basically what happens if if I change the character models skin colour and such it changes for a split milisecond then reverts back. (basically our PD is all one model haha)

I’ve been over the perms and just updated to 3.0.0, any other suggestions?

That might indeed be a bug, I’ll be able to check it out soon. I’ll try to push a fix later today if that’s the case.

Unfortunately: no info = no fix.

Don’t you read the warnings? Beta builds shouldn’t be installed unless you’re beta testing them. Install the latest official release instead.

That’s probably vRP or some shit, from what I’ve heard that force-sets your player skin/component variations/props multiple times every frame, and thus blocking any other script like vMenu. There’s probably more scripts out there that do this for some extremely odd reason, it’s a terrible way of doing this yet multiple resource creators seem to think it’s ok to just spam that every frame… :confused: there’s nothing I can do about this, you’ll have to disable or edit the script that sets these things.

the same thing happens to me with the other versions … the fucking noclip on the f2 key … as I remove the noclip it’s annoying to press f2 to open my inventory and also activate the noclip … help

but where would Newtonsoft.Json.dll be?

You know, you can just change the keybind. There’s no reason to be pissed off about a vMenu feature, when you can just change the key. And why not blame whatever “inventory” script you use?

:arrow_down:

That’s because you’re either using an outdated server version, or you’re not executing the permissions.cfg.

They already got it fixed (see comment just below that).

I already change it, I keep it and it stays the same … nothing was changed … I changed it in permission noclip_key 289 to noclip_242 but it continues as the f2 keeps working with the noclip help … and this happens to me with all the versions the only thing that makes me

Did you change noclip_key? that’s not a convar. Take a look here for a list of possible convars: https://docs.vespura.com/vmenu/configuration/

vMenu v3.0.1 (pre-release)

Small update to address the missing “Save Ped” button in the player appearance menu.
This update also adds a feature that has been requested many times, which is database support for bans. However, don’t get your “hopes” up, because of the following:

• This is implemented using SQLite, not your normal MySQL database used for many frameworks.
  • This is not 100% tested, use at your own risk right now.
  • You can only use the SQL DB, OR the bans.json at a time, you can not use both.

The SQLite database file will be automatically created if it doesn’t exist. By default, this is in the same folder where your server.cfg file is located. You can change this using convars.

If you currently already have a list of banned players, make sure to switch the convar option to use the JSON file, then boot the server, and use the vmenuserver migrate command from the server console. After that switch the convar to use the SQLite db file and restart the server.

IMPORTANT

If you’re running a linux server, update to the latest artifacts and then (temporarily) take the following files from this zip: CitizenFX.Core.Server.zip (1.6 KB) and place those in the following folder:

/alpine/opt/cfx-server/citizen/clr2/lib/mono/4.5/

If they’re already there, then don’t replace them, this is just if the latest version is missing those files.

New convars in this update

• vmenu_bans_database_filepath default: "" the file path for the database file. If you enter a custom filepath, then the filepath MUST end with a trailing /, for example:
    setr vmenu_bans_database_filepath "resources/vMenu/"

• vmenu_bans_use_database default: true enables or disables the SQLite database for storing banned players.

SQLite was not stress-tested, use at your own risk.

Download

could not load file or assembly citizenFX.Core.Server Version 0.0.0.0 error

You need to update your server. And if you’re using Linux read the post above.

Thanks. Worked like a charm.

my vMenu is not working

Loaded vMenuServer.net, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null into ScriptDomain_137120365

Exception loading assembly CitizenFX.Core.Server: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find the specified file.

Server stack trace:

at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR (System.Int32 errorCode) [0x0000a] in <49fde7938a9b47b480042d844e818c7e>:0

at (wrapper cominterop) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost.OpenHostFile(string)

at (wrapper cominterop-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost.OpenHostFile(string)

at CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost.OpenHostFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in /src/code/client/clrcore/MonoScriptRuntime.cs:266

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost.OpenHostFile(string)

at (wrapper xdomain-dispatch) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost.OpenHostFile(object,byte[]&,byte[]&,string)

Exception rethrown at [0]:

at (wrapper xdomain-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost.OpenHostFile(string)

at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.LoadAssembly (System.String name) [0x00000] in /src/code/client/clrcore/InternalManager.cs:120

Exception loading assembly CitizenFX.Core.Server: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find the specified file.

Server stack trace:

at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR (System.Int32 errorCode) [0x0000a] in <49fde7938a9b47b480042d844e818c7e>:0

at (wrapper cominterop) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost.OpenHostFile(string)

at (wrapper cominterop-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost.OpenHostFile(string)

at CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost.OpenHostFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in /src/code/client/clrcore/MonoScriptRuntime.cs:266

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost.OpenHostFile(string)

at (wrapper xdomain-dispatch) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost.OpenHostFile(object,byte[]&,byte[]&,string)

Exception rethrown at [0]:

at (wrapper xdomain-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost.OpenHostFile(string)

at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.LoadAssembly (System.String name) [0x00000] in /src/code/client/clrcore/InternalManager.cs:120

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'vMenuServer.net, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies

File name: 'vMenuServer.net, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

at System.AppDomain.Load (System.String assemblyString, System.Security.Policy.Evidence assemblySecurity, System.Boolean refonly) [0x00016] in <49fde7938a9b47b480042d844e818c7e>:0

at System.AppDomain.Load (System.String assemblyString) [0x00000] in <49fde7938a9b47b480042d844e818c7e>:0

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.AppDomain.Load(string)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load (System.String assemblyString) [0x00005] in <49fde7938a9b47b480042d844e818c7e>:0

at System.UnitySerializationHolder.GetRealObject (System.Runtime.Serialization.StreamingContext context) [0x00135] in <49fde7938a9b47b480042d844e818c7e>:0

at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.ResolveObjectReference (System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectHolder holder) [0x00010] in <49fde7938a9b47b480042d844e818c7e>:0

at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.DoFixups () [0x0007f] in <49fde7938a9b47b480042d844e818c7e>:0

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.Deserialize (System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.HeaderHandler handler, System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser serParser, System.Boolean fCheck, System.Boolean isCrossAppDomain, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage) [0x00077] in <49fde7938a9b47b480042d844e818c7e>:0

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize (System.IO.Stream serializationStream, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.HeaderHandler handler, System.Boolean fCheck, System.Boolean isCrossAppDomain, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage) [0x000a2] in <49fde7938a9b47b480042d844e818c7e>:0

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize (System.IO.Stream serializationStream, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.HeaderHandler handler, System.Boolean fCheck, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage) [0x00000] in <49fde7938a9b47b480042d844e818c7e>:0

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize (System.IO.Stream serializationStream, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.HeaderHandler handler, System.Boolean fCheck) [0x00000] in <49fde7938a9b47b480042d844e818c7e>:0

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize (System.IO.Stream serializationStream, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.HeaderHandler handler) [0x00000] in <49fde7938a9b47b480042d844e818c7e>:0

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize (System.IO.Stream serializationStream) [0x00000] in <49fde7938a9b47b480042d844e818c7e>:0

at System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingServices.DeserializeCallData (System.Byte[] array) [0x0000c] in <49fde7938a9b47b480042d844e818c7e>:0

at (wrapper xdomain-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.CreateAssembly(byte[],byte[])

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.CreateAssembly(byte[],byte[])

at CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime.LoadFile (System.String scriptFile) [0x00068] in /src/code/client/clrcore/MonoScriptRuntime.cs:106

Failed to load script vMenuServer.net.dll.

Read above.

i ame using a hosting inalhosting.n

You can’t update your server? if that’s the case then you’re using an unauthorized host, and no support whatsoever will be provided. You simply need to update your server, that’s the solution.

Is there a way to disable the developer tools, as it’s not something I think everyone should have access to? I don’t see a setting for this in the permissions.

setr vmenu_disable_entity_outlines_tool true -put that in your server config (it disables most of the stuff)

1 Like

Harmless features… But if you look on the docs, you can find convars to disable the entity outline options. Because those may be considered “FAIL RP” for some silly reason.

1 Like