vMenu

Because whatever resource you use for “home” menu adds a principal inheritance link between superadmin and admin.

My Vmenu isnt opening after i downloaded LSPDFR i deleted LSPDFR and rage hook and the files but it still wont open. I also cleared the cache and reinstalled fivem

addon vehicles dont work when they are in different folder than “resource”. i have all addon cars in folder [cars] and vMenu says i cant spawn them… works perfectly if they are in “resource” folder… so is there any way i can fix it?

{
  "vehicles": [
    "[cars]/jagxe",
    "[cars]/G500X",
	"[cars]/CONTENDERC"
	"[cars]/rmodm4gts"

],
  "peds": [
    "addonpedname1",
    "addonpedname2"
  ],
  "weapons": [
    "addonweaponname1",
    "addonweaponname2"
  ]
}

i tried to add my car folder but still no luck

vMenu v3.0.0 Changes

Notes before updating :warning:

• This update changes some file names and project dependencies, including:
  • MenuAPI.net.dll is now named MenuAPI.dll, please remove the old MenuAPI.net.dll file from your vMenu folder.
  • vMenuShared.net.dll is no longer used, you can remove this from the vMenu folder.
  • Make sure to update to the new __resource.lua file when installing this update!

Download

here!

Docs

The documentation site will be updated shortly, the changelog has already been uploaded here: https://docs.vespura.com/vmenu/changelog/#vmenu-v3-0-0-changes but the other pages will follow soon.

Permission changes

• vMenu.OnlinePlayers.SeePrivateMessages This is not allowed for anyone by default, but if you really want it enabled then I suggest you only enable this for the server owner/head of your staff team. It allows you to see all PM’s from everyone on the server. You can send a PM using the new option in the online players menu, and disable PM’s (for yourself, so nobody can PM you and you can’t PM anyone else) in the Misc Settings menu. Sending messages is allowed for everyone.
  • vMenu.MiscSettings.OverheadNames Allows you to enable overhead playernames. Note this feature causes issues with other resources that manage this, so don’t give this permission to users if you already have some other resource managing this.

Convar changes

• vmenu_smooth_time_transitions (default: true) Enables ‘smooth’ time transitions. If you advance time then the time will transition ‘smoothly’ up to the new time. If you reverse time by less than 2 hours difference, the time will jump straight to that past time. If you reverse time with MORE than 2 hours time difference then that will cause a smooth transition to the next day.
  • vmenu_enable_animals_spawn_menu (default: false) Enables the Animals spawn options in the Player Appearance menu.
  • vmenu_pvp_mode (default: 0) Sets the PVP mode, 0 = do nothing, 1 = enable pvp (friendly fire) for everyone, 2 = disable pvp (friendly fire) for everyone.
  • vmenu_disable_server_info_convars (default: false) Disables the “vMenu Version” and “vMenu UUID” on the serverlist display.
  • vmenu_player_names_distance (default: 500.0) Distance for playerblips to showup. This is using “game units” as measurement. It’s unknown what this is in relation to meters or something similar, but 500.0 seems fine in most cases.
  • vmenu_disable_entity_outlines_tool (default: false) Disables the entity model outlines, model hashes, entity handles development tools section.

All changes

• MenuAPI.net.dll has been renamed to MenuAPI.dll. This is now no longer in the client_scripts section of the __resource.lua, but instead in the files section.
  • Add ‘smooth’ camera transitions in the MP Characters creation/editor menu. (See here for a :movie_camera: preview!: https://streamable.com/6hten)
  • Add a config option to allow server owners to set a preferred distance for the player overhead names to be visible, min range is 100.0, default is 500.0
  • Add a cooldown progress indicator to the weather options menu whenever the weather is currently changing.
  • Add a PVP configuration option for server owners to ‘do nothing, enable or disable’ pvp.
  • Add a rejoin session button to the connection options menu. If you leave the session, you can rejoin it using that button.
  • Add expanded radar keybind options, enable this in the keybind options menu (misc settings) and press Z (input_multiplayer_info) or dpad_down to toggle the expanded minimap. This will automatically return to the normal map after 8 seconds, or press the toggle key again to collapse the radar manually.
  • Add option to disable server info convars.
  • Add overhead playernames option (in the Misc Settings menu).
  • Add ped/vehicle/prop model dimensions drawing options.
  • Add ped/vehicle/prop model entity handle drawing options.
  • Add ped/vehicle/prop model hash drawing options.
  • Add ped/vehicle/prop model outline ‘global disabled’ convar option to allow server owners to disable this if they feel it is not suited for their server.
  • Add private message block/disable option to the Misc Settings menu.
  • Add private message option to the Online Players menu.
  • Add recording hotkeys to the keybinds menu options.
  • Add smooth time transitions.
  • Add timecycle modifiers options into the Misc Settings menu.
  • Added ‘tattoo’ clothing badges/overlays option to the MP Character ‘tattoos’ section. (There’s more than 700 of these overlays…)
  • CFX: Because of the update to the nuget packages, the vMenuShared project is no longer used. Instead a new folder containing 2 classes is a shared folder for both the client and server project. This This means that the vMenuShared.net.dll is no longer used, you can remove this from the vMenu folder.
  • Change the method used to disconnect yourself using the connection options menu, no longer requiring the player to be kicked from the server side.
  • Completely rebuild the Player Appearance menu. Including: animals, male/female ped submenus, online player ped submenu, ability to filter/search for a specific ped, the “fake” names everyone wanted are finally ‘added’ :unamused: and more.
  • Completely refactor internal handling of tattoos data.
  • Disable first person camera when currently using any animal ped, because that causes crashes (both game crashes and birds “crashing” into the ground because you can’t fly when in first person).
  • Disable the MP Character editor while inside a vehicle.
  • Disable the vehicle headlights button when using a controller and toggling the helmet/visor (ped prop, using DPAD_RIGHT).
  • Don’t show the IP of a player in the “show player identifiers” (Online Players menu) option.
  • Fix and improve internal functions related to helmet visor/gadget toggling, possible because of a new FiveM PR.
  • Fix issue #152.
  • Fix issue #154.
  • Fix vehicle submenu not updating the first time it is opened after moving it to the new submenu section.
  • Improve bans.json performance by disabling ‘pretty/indented formatting’ for when there’s more than 100 players banned.
  • Keep the menu open (and disable all controls) when the input field is active instead of hiding the menu.
  • Main Menu: Moved (organized) a lot of options into new sub-sections, resulting in a much smaller, and easier to use main menu.
  • Merged pull request #158 by attributeerror, this adds the key fob animations used in GTA:O’s personal vehicle menu to the Personal Vehicle submenu in vMenu.
  • Prevent quitting the session when you are the host. This would kick all other players and prevent any new players from joining.
  • Removed unused internal functions, and cleaned up massively in general.
  • Set vehicle model (spawn) names as the right side label for all vehicles in the vehicle spawner menu.
  • Try/Catch decorator natives to fix crashes caused by some buggy client mods.
  • Update client and server CFX API dependencies to the new official NuGet packages.
  • Update MAPI version.
  • Update the about vMenu section.
  • Update the README.md file.
  • Made sure to make the Menu snailsome :mascot: again, like I used to do in the early changelogs.
5 Likes

Awesome work on 3.0.0 :heart:

1 Like

LSPDFR isn’t for FiveM. This is for FiveM server owners. If you’re looking for a trainer for GTA Single Player w/ RageHook, I suggest Simple Trainer

Read the original post of this topic please.

You just put the vehicle names in there, don’t put the filepath/folder names. Just the vehicle spawn names should be added in the addons.json file

i tried it but it didnt work, thats why i tried to add [cars]

using v2.2.2

vMenu checks these things from the game files, it doesn’t check if the files exist on the server, it only checks if they are accessible in the game files. If they’re grayed out in the addon spawner menu then that means the vehicles are not present in the game files (they’re not being streamed (correctly or at all)). If they’re not in the list at all then the addons.json contains a problem, check the server/client logs in that case.

Would it be possible to navigate the menu with Numpad? Or Make a config option for it?

When I join servers using vMenu I can’t open up their trainer with f1 though others in the servers can. Any suggestions on how to fix that?

i can spawn addon cars manually through vMenu (add by name or something), just when i go to the list, its grayed out and says that i dont have any addons. and when i put addon cars to the fivem resource folder, they appear in vMenu aswell… (but i want to addon cars to be in one folder)

Not possible, there’s no controls bound to those keys in GTA V.

vMenu’s default key is not F1. It’s M. Please read the original post first…

I don’t understand what you’re saying, sorry.

i got it fixed, addon.json missed one comma “,” :slight_smile:

{
  "vehicles": [
    "jagxe",
    "G500X",
	"CONTENDERC"    <--- here is the missing one
	"rmodm4gts"

],
  "peds": [
    "addonpedname1",
    "addonpedname2"
  ],
  "weapons": [
    "addonweaponname1",
    "addonweaponname2"
  ]
}

1 Like

Too bad 3.0.0 doesn’t quite work with linux servers!

Huh? It should work fine, no issues at all. What makes you think it “doesn’t quite work with linux servers”? Got any info at all, won’t be able to “solve” this if all I hear “doesn’t quite work on linux” yet it does for all people that tested it on linux (including myself) before releasing it?

I apologize for sounding so demeaning in my last post. I’ll gather the error information then send it to you shortly.

No that’s not what I meant, I just meant I’ll need info to be able to look into it, and I find it strange that it wouldn’t be working on linux when multiple people checked it and it shouldn’t have even broken anything :confused:

Players cant save normal gta peds, Is that option being removed from vMenu?

Hey! So I installed 3.0 and unfortunately when hitting M, vMenu will not open.