vMenu

I have began using this today on my server. We managed 17 people on a nice cosy patrol with lots of fun roleplay. However four weren’t able to make it as they couldn’t open the vMenu using our configured key F1 (or any key for that matter). Here’s the CitizenFX.log for one of the people who couldn’t open it. (There were 3 people in my community - who have nothing to do with eachothers games and have nothing in common

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/547837421988085780/556663665756209162/CitizenFX.log)

It talks about an exception. Could someone please direct me towards a resolution or possible reason why this is happening?

Edit: Scroll to near the bottom of the log to the part where vMenu is started on the server to the part that says just [vMenu] on the line

I found a fix, the issue is lspdfrs newtonsoft is initialised when fivem starts, and isnt overidden by vMenus newtonsoft.json. Get all players with the issue to place this newtonsoft inside their GTA V directory and it should fix (just incase people infuture have this issue which many do Newtonsoft.Json.dll (431 KB)
)

The name on the head flashes.

Can you update the peds list? ~150 models are missing from your list

It seems everything is correctly installed. The car in the game by name appears. and in the addon castle. I do not understand what could be a mistake.

You entered an incorrect model name. Please take a closer look at what you wrote.

It seems everything is correct

Just erase addonvehicle in addon.json file
m3e46, not addonvehiclem3e46

Also read the docs https://docs.vespura.com/vmenu/configuration/addons.json/

Thank you, everything worked.
I read the documents many times and did it for them =) there it’s just in the example addonvehicle that is written, so I left it in the text =). thank

@George_V that solution is linked in the original post of this topic. Instructions are there.

What?

Animals are already added in the (currently broken) dev branch. The other remaining models are broken/glitched, invisible to yourself or others or crash the game, hence they’re not added and will not be added either.

If you feel like you want to take the risk and still add them, you can do so in the addons peds section.

Unless new peds have been added since 1 year ago, then I’ll need a list of these new ones to test if they work properly. I don’t have time right now to compare each one manually to find if they’re already in vMenu or not.

That’s a sign that you’re running ancient server files, update them.

7 posts were split to a new topic: Icline hosting (moved because it was off-topic)

Can you help me? I´ve installed it… then i pressed m … k the menu is working but theres only the misc and about menu :frowning:

https://docs.vespura.com/vmenu/faq/#q-i-installed-vmenu-correctly-but-i-only-see-misc-settings-and-about-menu-help

My vmenu will not work on every server ive been trying to fix it for weeks still nothing is there any way that any1 knows that i can fix it because i need it to change weather time and to show coordinates in the server that i am a admin on

how can I change it to an f1 menu

# Any valid control ID can be used here.
setr vmenu_menu_toggle_key 244
setr vmenu_noclip_toggle_key 289

Edit this line to whatever key you want to use.

For both of you, please RTFM

Both of these are explained on the FAQ page on the docs, thanks.

oh didnt saw this post before, thank you alot <3

We have a problem when we give somebody home menu ( superadmin 4 ) .Then he get automatically Vmenu .How can I solve this problem