vMenu

Just downloaded the v3 beta and the saved peds I had before arn’t showing up. Is this a know issue?

It’s a beta for a reason yeah, saved peds are not implemented there yet.
Thanks for reporting it though.

Thought so ta.

Thanks for the reply, I got it fixed.

Can’t you just scroll up…? It’s not that hard is it…? Or just use CTRL + F?

Can someone help me how to fix vmenu? Im playing on velocity drift but i cant open f1,f2… they changed the keys from M to F1… I reinstalled GTA, Fivem, i have NOT installed lspdfr

Maybe read the docs then, basic troubleshooting starts with reading the FAQ and providing information.

https://docs.vespura.com/vmenu/faq/#q-vmenu-doesn-t-work-on-any-server-i-join

You probably messed something else up, vMenu can’t possibly cause this

vMenu will not cause the no spawn thing… probably running another script… may want to look at server logs

i can’t figure out to download this. i was told to do it, to fix my vmenu not working

You mean this issue?

me and some other people are having an issue on a server that has just started using VMenu, if we crash and rejoin we cannot use vmenu unless we restart our computers or the server admin restarts the resource.
is there a better way to fix this than restarting everytime you crash?

1 Like

Define “crash”, like actually the game closes? Or does it just disconnect from the server?

Also I’ve never had this issue or anyone report it to me either, I have no clue why this would require a server reboot or a pc reboot, because vMenu just loads anytime you join :confused:

Any errors? Send the CitizenFX.log file from your FiveM installation folder next time this happens (send it whenever you’ve rejoined and tried to use vMenu), and then also send the log from before you re-joined after crashing (which should be named CitizenFX.log.1 if you’ve restarted FiveM (only once) after crashing).

Also, I’d like to know a couple of things:

• When did this start happening?
  • Which vMenu version is that server using?
  • Which FXServer artifacts version is that server using?
  • If possible, share the server IP + Port here or PM me so I can check the resources list.
1 Like

Ill respond on Mick’s behalf as a Director of the community. So for our server that we run, me and David we currently have vmenu installed on our server however we also have lambda and scripthook Enabled. It seems we are getting many issues with vmenu that also error on onesync and normal 32 slot servers. People are crashing and not being able to open their menu’s when pressing [Home]. They are then unable to open vmenu unless they restart their game again. I unforuently have no citizenFX.log for you, but I can try nap one off someone. And other times, people load in without perms when they have the same discord roles as everyone else.

We are using vMenu v2.2.2
We are using latest FXServer (1117)
fivem.sosarp.net:30120 ( 32/32 )

Doesn’t matter anymore seems to be working, we took onesync off, so that may be the problem if you wanna test it out.

Are you relying on discord identifiers? Because they are no longer reliable since apparently discord has changed their API and now it’s not working all the time (if at all).

So if people are whitelisted to use vMenu based on discord ID, and not able to use the menu, then that’d explain a lot.

As for the issue of not being able to open the menu when pressing [Home], I’m assuming you set the key to that? As the default is M for vMenu.

I’ve done quite a lot of testing on OneSync, no issues so far :confused: however I’ve never had enough testers to run > 32 players online at a time.

No, we are not relying on discord identifiers, we are using our own system.

Yeah, we change all that in the settings, we had it on M on testing and still had the same issues.

That’s understandable, not sure if we can really help there as it would be difficult to do that on a private server. Ill let you know if we have any issues from now on. Cheers

If anyone has a case of “can’t open vMenu”, let them try vmenuclient dump in the F8 console and tell them to send their CitizenFX.log file inside their FiveM folder. That’s pretty much all the info they can provide so I can look into any potential crashes.

Yeah, well when we go testing again, ill make sure to get a log for you. Thanks for the assistance.

the players on my server use the extra vehicle to repair their car

would there be a way to block this so that the extra or livery vehicle does not repair the vehicle when that apply