vMenu

ok that you

Hi, quick question… if some users have no action when press M (open vMenu) what should they do in?
Is there anyone facing same issue?

Capture
so when i add addon cars the name for the addon cars cuts off in the menu its like there is a limit on how long the name can be is there a way to increase it?

No-Fork license makes this useless.

Can someone please explain why I can’t active the menu on any server with vmenu, F1 doesnt work. Yes I have permissions everyone does.

If you actually read it, it says you can fork this if you want. And create PR’s, or keep it as a private edit. But you are not allowed to re-release vMenu, or parts of it, or forks of it. So you can’t make a topic about it/upload it to any other site.

So free to fork it, i have no problem with that :slight_smile:

F1 is not the menu toggle key by default.

I’m in the velocity drift servers all there menus are vmenu and none of the F keys work. All their shortcuts are F1 F2 F3 F6 F7 and the only one that works for me is F6… No one else on the serves are having issues. Vmenu also doesnt work for me in any rp server where vmenu is permitted for everyone.

Could either be that your keyboard layout/keyboard keybinds in GTA V is different. Or you might have (accidentally) changed or removed the keybinding for whatever velocity drift has set it to.

Either that, or vMenu crashes and doesn’t load at all.

Try:

• resetting your (custom) keybindings in the GTA V pause menu settings page.
  • upload your CitizenFX.log file (inside your FiveM folder) here after you tried to use vMenu in any server that has it enabled, so in your case it’d make sense to do this on velocity drift.
1 Like

CitizenFX.log (334.8 KB)

Resintalled five m with no avail. Attached the log file like you asked also reset all bind to default in gta in game. No success.

Completely reinstalled GTAV and then reinstalled FiveM. Still can not use and vmenu in any fivem servers.

I think you think this is a client side menu. This only works in servers where it is installed server-sided, as it’s a server sided menu.

Newtonsoft.json.dll is corrupt. Use th search button at the top of the this page and then search for Newtonsoft.json.dll and make sure to check the “search in this thread” checkbox, I’m sure you’ll find the solution that way. If not, just scroll up less than 50 posts from the bottom and you’ll also find my most recent “warning” post about it.

Is there a way to add vehicles to certain categories eg. make a BMW category and add all BMWs to said category, and also move all vanilla vehicles to one category?

@Vespura Suggestion (Would be SICk if there was an option in player menu to send dm’s (Direct Messeges) To Other Players.)

@Tiara_JDM_Squad That’s already implemented in the latest dev builds. :wink:

@Kyd_Gamer show what line you’ve changed exactly, it is the right key.

@CFrazzz nope.

I am having issues. I have binded the key to F1 (288) and it’s only working for M. I got some players that are not able to open the vMenu at all. Any idea?

Also, I have noclip completely turned off through the settings and people can still use it.

@Kyd_Gamer what’s your server artifacts version? Type version in the server console and show the output please.

Let them ask for help here, there’s nothing I can do if I have to go through you to reach them for support.

You’re most likely not executing the permissions file (correctly) or at all.

1 Like

Add a way so npc punches can’t knock your head props off please! Other than that, it’s awesome!! Great job!