vMenu

image any idea why this not working any idea ?

why what?? just move the hud.

the peds cant use the addon peds thing
is locked

Those peds can’t be found on the server, that’s why.

i have them on start and on the list for the addon peds

i fixed it guys ty

No you need an updated server version. Which because your host is an unauthorized gsp, probably isn’t possible. Switch to zap or get a vps/dedicated server. Your current server does not support vMenu because the server is outdated, there is literally nothing that can be done about it. Especially if the support team lies about updated versions.

Nope, could literally be any script that affects invincibility, even client side mods if those are enabled.

1 Like

Possible to make unlimited ammo always on?

hello i am currently on united Kingdom DOJ and my vMenu doesnt come up when i click the button to Open which is F1 on the server any help please?

I try to block the opening of the Menu (M key)
in one area it works with the other key but with your menu it does not work have you a solution

i use this

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
while true do
Citizen.Wait(0)

if IsInCarMenu then
		DisableControlAction(0, 289, true) -- Disable F2 noclip = notwork
		DisableControlAction(0, 168, true) -- Disable F7 tptoway = notwork
		DisableControlAction(0, 244, true) -- Disable M vMenu = notwork
		DisableControlAction(0, 311, true) -- Disable K inventory = work
	else
		Citizen.Wait(500)
	end
end

end)

Enable it, then go to the misc settings menu and click save preferences.

Have you tried this solution?

That’s not possible, vMenu disables the menu toggle key and listens for disabled key presses.

Sorry, I mean for like everyone in the server.

No that’s not possible.

How do I remove this?
Imgur

You can’t do that atm.

oof…

would it be possible for you to add an option so that we can block the opening at certain places or on an action

You can do this if you make a c# resource and add vMenu as a reference, then in vMenu’s main client disable the menus. I’m not going to explain how, but it is possible.

Hi all can any one tell me wahts ahappen here i had this working yesterday on server and today i have redone same as befor on another server im working on and i get this error please help if you can

Started resource blips
Loaded vMenuShared.net, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null into ScriptDomain_311425963
Loaded vMenuServer.net, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null into ScriptDomain_311425963
Instantiated instance of script GHMatti.Http.RequestInternal.
Instantiated instance of script GHMatti.Http.Request.
Instantiated instance of script vMenuServer.BanManager.
Loaded Newtonsoft.Json, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed into ScriptDomain_311425963
^3[vMenu] [WARNING] vMenu is set up to ignore permissions!
If you did this on purpose then you can ignore this warning.
If you did not set this on purpose, then you must have made a mistake while setting up vMenu.
Please read the vMenu documentation (^5https://docs.vespura.com/vmenu^3).
Most likely you are not executing the permissions.cfg (correctly).^7
Instantiated instance of script vMenuServer.MainServer.
error in mono_error_set_method_load: Could not find method with signature string,string

Failed to instantiate instance of script vMenuServer.UpdateChecker: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.MissingMethodException: Method 'CitizenFX.Core.Native.API.SetConvarServerInfo' not found.
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncVoidMethodBuilder.Start[TStateMachine] (TStateMachine& stateMachine) [0x0002c] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at vMenuServer.UpdateChecker.CheckUpdates () [0x00023] in <499ae4d82e4a4e25b62ae75ca56b1bd2>:0
  at vMenuServer.UpdateChecker..ctor () [0x00006] in C:\projects\vmenu\vMenuServer\UpdateChecker.cs:24
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke (System.Reflection.MonoCMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00002] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00014] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceMono (System.Boolean nonPublic) [0x000a8] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow (System.Boolean publicOnly, System.Boolean skipCheckThis, System.Boolean fillCache, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark& stackMark) [0x00009] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor (System.Boolean publicOnly, System.Boolean skipCheckThis, System.Boolean fillCache, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark& stackMark) [0x00027] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Boolean nonPublic) [0x00020] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.CreateAssemblyInternal (System.Byte[] assemblyData, System.Byte[] symbolData) [0x00069] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\InternalManager.cs:84
Started resource vMenu
Started resource CWRadarGun

That server is outdated, make sure to update the server and you should be fine.