vMenu

Thats a bug then, mp ped characters can only be disabled for the entire server, or enabled for everyone that has the player appearance menu, there’s no way to separately toggle them. I might add facial expressions there, but you won’t be able to use it there if you have access to the mp characters menu.

It’s not a bug.

The menu isn’t disabled, however people don’t use that to create their character, they create it via ESX. We mainly use your menu for switching hats, glasses, putting on bags, etc. Small changes. Nothing is saved, once the player logs back in all changes made with your menu are gone.

I’m just asking for the ability for us to not only do all those things, but also change our facial expressions too. Obviously every time we relog we would need to select the facial expression again, but that is fine.

I can see your use case, but I’m more worried about other people reporting bugs that “it doesn’t save”. Anytime they change it in the player appearance menu because they don’t read descriptions. So yeah I’ll probably add it whenever I’ve got time, but there won’t be any persistence whatsoever.

1 Like

What do I need to do to make vMenu work with esx_voice?

I don’t provide support for esx/vrp resources.
It’s documented on the docs how to manage the voice chat menu.

Wow, i did not expect this either. If this option gets into release, could you add the ability to add own list of badges to vMenu?

No that’s currently not possible, as that would cause conflicts with other servers using vMenu. Or previously saved peds if the list is changed later on.

I appreciate that. It may be a small thing for you, but for an RP server, this type of thing is god sent. There is literally no other script available that does facial expressions that I can find.

Hey! Amazing mod to start! The only issue I have run across is that when we set specific weapons for groups, itll show up and everything by the option to equip/remove weapon is locked? any thoughts or ideas on how I can fix that?

What ‘game host’ may this be?

No it’s not. It’s definitely using an ancient version. Evidenced by the “no such command version” which was added a long time ago.

that’s because you don’t have the vMenu.WeaponOptions.Spawn permission.

1 Like

Yes, because that is an ancient server version - definitely not the ‘latest’.

Which is not an allowed server provider - if it were, you’d have administrative access to your game server and you’d be able to actually upgrade your server yourself.

zap-hosting.com/fivem for example. That’s the only gsp that’s allowed to sell FiveM servers.

@Vespura getting this error, I have the file in my main directory etc, What am i doing wrong?

Perm.cfg: permissions.cfg (26.2 KB)

Are you executing it at all? Also can’t download files on my phone, need a pastebin link.

1 Like

Whoops, I earlier reverted to an older commit and my server.cfg didnt have the executing command in it… My stupid fault, Thanks for that <3

1 Like

So when I start the menu this is what I get the imgur link will show the error and the pastbin will show both configs not sure I may just be bind but can find what it is.

Pic of error

Both the server.cfg and the permissions.cfg
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/crBt7f8T67/

Don’t start vMenu before executing the permissions

1 Like

@Vespura I noticed where you said a script conflict could be causing God Mode not to work. Man I have looked and disabled a bunch of different scripts and cannot find a conflict. Do you have any idea what script may cause it? Thanks