vMenu

Most likely they are using terribly outdated versions, and edited the source code.

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

**GTA V version?**Newest
**Up to date?**Yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?**Legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?**Stephen P.
**Windows version?**Newest
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?**10 times
**Error screenshot (if any)**https://gyazo.com/811876e916407d158c88f55ee2a706d1
System specifications Mid range pc, 16gb of DDR3 ram.
What did you do to get this issue? Nothing, it just randomly starts showing up and gets higher and higher
**What server did you get this issue on?**Dojgameshq public server
CitizenFX.log file N/a
.dmp files/report IDs N/a

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far. Reinstalling fivem, deleting cache, trying to change graphics settings.

Is this just on that server or on any server that uses vMenu?

For me, only on dojgameshq.

And the owner really does not know how to fix this

Any errors in the console? Send your client CitizenFX.log file from inside your FiveM installation folder (after you go on that server and wait until you get the warnings).

CitizenFX.log (319.1 KB)

Normally it starts after mins in game
50% of the times i crash, other times i get the resourse thing
And i mean its a server sided menu taht i never use and i cant disable it

Seems like decorator problems again. This is still unfixable because there’s no way for me to figure out what’s causing it. The elements were going to implement something to provide more insight into this problem but afaik this hasn’t been done yet.

Well at least you tried. Thanks for the help and i will see if i can do anything or not.

how do i make my blacklists work for my vmenu and how do i whitelist no clip, weather, god mode, etc. for my mods/admins

docs.vespura.com/vmenu

Very nice!
Just wondering, is there an easy way to customize UI colors or do I have to modify the source?

You can’t do this at all. Not even by editing vMenu’s source. There’s currently no way to do this with MenuAPI even.

Is it possible to change the binds, and if yes, then how? @Vespura

Please ref. https://docs.vespura.com/vmenu/configuration/
I have been having a hard time to get keybinds to change for me before I looked in the documentation. They work now. Just look in there.

I changed the key but it didn’t affect it at all, I press the key I designated and nothing happens, I press M and it’s there

This menu is conflicting with manual transmissions mod https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/manual-transmission-ikt, I was crashing and getting high MB’s resource warning with it. Also on DOJGAMESHQ public server.

@Vespura I just had this issue and my permissions are fine and addons isn’t broken, I updated my five m server files and it fixed it. Just thought i’d let you and others know.

This is caused by the decorators bug, there’s nothing that I can do about that.

Well, without info there’s nothing anyone here can do to help you. So either provide actual info instead of just saying “i changed it to something i’m not going to tell you what it is and now it doesn’t work”.

If you were using an ancient server version yeah then you’ll get all kinds of errors, this probably being one of them.

I changed the open trainer key to 288 (F1) but M is still the key that it uses