vMenu

Try the server one first, then if it doesn’t work the client one.

This makes no sense whatsoever, sorry.

Do you know how to clear it on the server because I already tried client side.

what do you mean?

Yes, just delete the cache folder, which is inside your server’s folder.

k man i think to work

right now i start the server with clear cache and clear cache on the folder my application data + server and i add new version on my server !

again

please help me vespura

I cleared one of them and it did nothing but there is another cashe that is in this file

Is that it?

yea i deleted this and dont work man

my server wont start now that ive added the new vMenu and this it where its loops at forever

@ChickenChicken_2002 you must have another resource that conflicts, vMenu didn’t change anything related to invisibility or the other stuff.

1 Like

@agdrago682 provide server and client logs.

@jcd5520 idk then. It clearly doesn’t use an updated version somewhere because the permission “doesn’t exist” somehow.

1 Like

I am having the worlds strangest issue with vMenu, and any other resource coded in C#, (FRFuel for example). I cannot for the life of me get this to show on my PC. It’ll show on my laptop, and it shows up for all of my players, same with FRFuel, HUD doesn’t show up. So i’m assuming this is due to me missing a dependency or something of that sort perhaps? I’ve gone as far as reinstalling my OS.

when i change character from MP peds customization my character lose all the weapons any idea to fix it ?

Most likely Newtonsoft.Json then. FRFuel and vMenu both use it. Take the Newtonsoft.Json.dll file from the vMenu download and place that inside your GTA V installation folder. That seems to fix it for some people.

Make sure the server is using the latest vMenu version. Older versions had this bug but it’s since been fixed. You can solve this by enabling the restore weapons option in the misc settings menu.

1 Like

Hey man, I have setr vmenu_use_permissions set to true, But when i load up the server is saying “[vMenu] [WARNING] vMenu is set up to ignore permissions!
If you did this on purpose then you can ignore this warning.
If you did not set this on purpose, then you must have made a mistake while setting up vMenu.
Please read the vMenu documentation (https://docs.vespura.com/vmenu).
Most likely you are not executing the permissions.cfg (correctly).”

And the same if i set “use_permissions” to false

Like the message states. You are most likely not executing the permissions.cfg correctly/at all.

1 Like
  1. 9.5.8
  2. Yes. I am using vMenu v2.2.1.

@Vespura hey im new to editing the vmenu we want only cops to have access to the vmenu and mods and admins. how can this be setup?
ive read up on your doc but didnt see much as to how to set it where cops can use it but not civs
any help would be apperciated

Are you sure the permissions.cfg is being executed correctly? Try adding this to the top of your permissions.cfg:

"Testing permissions.cfg execution"

like so:

You should see this error message in the console if the permissions.cfg is being executed correctly:

No such command Testing permissions.cfg execution.

If not, then the file isn’t executed.

https://docs.vespura.com/vmenu/faq
It’s on there, though it’s not called “cops” just “admins” because this isn’t an RP menu. Though it works the same for any group.

1 Like