vMenu

default addons.json works just fine, so you must’ve done something wrong. Run it through some json checker like this one.

Also, its working with vMenu 2.1.0

Some cars are disabled (or used as separators)
± 190 cars

and what’s the error you get in-game? please upload your client log and the addons.json to something like pastebin.com so i can take a look.

Vespura i go to invisible and dont work

Yes get me one too.

No errors… i will send it ASAP (can try it right now)

@Vespura The dynamic weather changes how long does it take to change weather with it and can we increase it or have an option to change it in the permission please.

why is not allowed to change the default key.

Ten minutes. And you can indeed change it in the permissions file.
You just had to read a bit.

Dynamic weather timer sets the delay in minutes between dynamic weather changes (default: 10)
setr vmenu_dynamic_weather_timer 10
1 Like

why is there no info.

Absolutely love vMenu. You keep making it better and better too. Thank you for all your hard work!

1 Like

Yea, “Addon Vehicles” is locked out for everyone in my server aswell,
‘Addons.json’ files is in the ‘config’ folder,
aswell as in the resource, chunk below.

files {
‘Newtonsoft.Json.dll’,
‘config/locations.json’,
‘config/addons.json’,
}

@Vespura Found another bug I think. Spawning saved characters through the MP Ped menu removes inventory.

Removes inventory?! There’s no such thing as inventory in gta.

@T.Silence well as long as you don’t provide info like error messages or your addons.json I can’t do anything about it. Works fine for a lot of people, someone saying “I did it correct and it doesn’t work” will just be ignored because I can’t do shit without information.

@Vespura When I say inventory, I’m referring to weapons, flashlights, etc.

hi, i reading the topic…
and i am not allowed to change the default key. i tryed but is not even change :open_mouth:
can you help me?

Change vmenu_menu_toggle_key.

What did you try changing it to?

Using the blank ‘addons.json’ that you provided in the master files brother, No Errors present.

Did you enable the restore default weapon loadout option?

No clue, works fine here if there’s no errors or anything then I can’t look into it. Since it’s probably some race condition that I can’t replciate anyway. Since it works fine for most people including myself.