vMenu

you’re the best!

Speedy result, thanks! :slight_smile:

Is there any possible way to add an object spawner to this menu?

i think that might have messed up addons vehicles for server. The addon vehicles are locked and i have everything set correctly it was working yesterday just fine.

Also when you die i get a time frame warning and drop to 20 frames but only when you get killed.

if you downloaded the latest beta build instead of the one linked, then yes that’ll be broken.

Can you show me the errors that get spammed into the console whenever you get those frame time warnings? Usually no frame time warnings without massive console spam.

read below.

Just for your info, this is a beta build with bugs, I’ll publish a new version with fixes for it soon. Please do upgrade to that one as well.

1 Like

i done it everything and look that again and again but it isn’t set only for permission players. everyone can use. we want that just admins only but we cant :frowning: can you help? and yes i looked your config and permissions doc

upload your permissions.cfg to pastebin.com or something and share the link.

2 Likes

okay, there is my permissions.cfg https://hastebin.com/ikeyasicad.shell

What the heck did am I doing wrong? I thought if it’s uncommented out then it would be available.
https://gyazo.com/78effb4d9ba602d36d7c4ff417b9dabf

@DementedDude it is available though?? Only thing not available is spawning that weapon, because you didn’t give the .Spawn permission.

1 Like

So removing the hashtag from ‘AR’ does not give permission?

Only to edit those weapons, not to spawn them.

1 Like

Lack of sleep = idiot. Thank you.

hey we have this menu and its was working fine but 2 days ago we must have done something because we can no longer change Ped hats and glasses.

Read above.

Hey quick question (kinda random).
Have you thought of adding a working BAC.
I have a working set bac and search nearest ped Bac.

The reason I ask is because I saw you updated the auto drive feature in your menu, I think a lot of people would like a BAC feature.

Just a suggestion. :grinning:

Auto drive is not RP related though, could be used on any server. BAC (blood alcohol something (right?)) seems very specific to RP. A “drunk” mode might be added, but I don’t think I’ll add a BAC set/search option.

Ok i was not thinking about this being a non rp menu. Ive seen vMenu on alot of rp servers so i thought id shoot a suggestion that could help all. But i understand what your saying.

vMenu v2.2.0

Download

here as usual.

Changelog

Permissions changes

Weapon Options Menu

• vMenu.WeaponOptions.PlasmaPistol (new dlc pistol)
  • vMenu.WeaponOptions.PlasmaCarbine (new dlc smg)
  • vMenu.WeaponOptions.PlasmaMinigun (new dlc minigun)

Weapon Loadouts Menu

• vMenu.WeaponLoadouts.Menu Access the new weapon loadouts menu.
  • vMenu.WeaponLoadouts.All Use all options in the new weapon loadouts menu.
  • vMenu.WeaponLoadouts.Equip Allows you to equip a weapon loadout, weapons which are a not allowed via the Weapon Options menu will not be spawned in.
  • vMenu.WeaponLoadouts.EquipOnRespawn Allows you to automatically equip a specific saved weapon loadout whenever you (re)spawn, also works if you’ve just joined the server.

Other changes

Fixed

• Fix speed display function showing KPH instead of MPH even if MPH was toggled on, and KPH was off.
  • Fix the menu toggle key not being set correctly in all places.
  • Prevent ultra wide aspect ratios from causing problems by notifying the user, and forcing the menu to left-align if an unsupported aspect ratio is being used.
  • Fix “tatttoo” typo in some places, not all internal code can be changed for backwards compatibility with previous save files and servers using older versions.
  • Fix ‘M’ key triggering a bugged ‘noclip’ menu state whenever the player is not allowed to use the main menu (staff only is enabled).
  • Fix ‘Noclip is now active…’ message appearing when it shouldn’t.
  • Fix ammo count not being set and/or saved correctly in multiple cases.
  • Fix weapon loadouts permissions.
  • Fix bullet proof tires not being set and/or saved correctly in some cases.
  • Fix ‘Spawn Ped By Name’ permissions bug.
  • Fix dev permissions (can still be toggled off).
  • Fix build warnings of vMenu by using a custom FXServer build for server API version.
  • Fixed critical bug caused by a Natives repo PR by myself, this caused player appearance props to break.
  • Fix some potential permissions issue when using Spawn Weapon By Name (previously when allowed, gave you access to spawn any weapon, this is no longer the case, unless it’s an addon weapon then you’re still allowed to spawn any addon weapon because those are not permissions restricted).
  • Fix Appveyor config for auto publishing new builds.

Changed

• Update MenuAPI version.
  • Refactor some code and clean up multiple parts of the code.
  • Move files/classes into subfolders to try and organize the internal structure a bit.
  • Tiresmoke is a bit more user friendly now because it’ll automatically select your current tiresmoke color when opening the vehicle mod menu.
  • Changed or removed some default location blips.
  • Some repo cleanups, like deleting travis.yml, deleting CNAME file, deleting an unused JS script file and more.
  • No longer require vMenu to have access to the command.sets permission, but use the native instead for guaranteed access.
  • Move permissions to the vMenuShared project. PermissionsManager.cs now manages all permissions client- and server-side.
  • Readme and license copyright year/date changes.
  • :warning: Changed how addons are loaded, now done client side. Server side only checks for errors and prints them to the server console as a warning, it does not send the file to the client anymore. This requires you to override your __resource.lua file and MAKE SURE THAT THE addons.json FILE IS IN THE resources\vMenu\config\ FOLDER!
  • Add a way for me to print an extra ‘update checker’ message in the server console if needed. Only used whenever I need to send an important message to server owners without having to bump the vMenu version.

Added

• Added a ‘saved weapons’ (Weapon Loadouts) menu.
  • Add (re)spawning with a default loadout equipped.
  • Add a lot of new default location blips.
  • Added facial expressions to characters created with the MP Character Creator menu.
  • Add DLC weapons from Arnea Wars DLC (1604).
  • Add permissions for those weapons.
  • Add colored headlights option to the Vehicle Options -> Mod Menu.
3 Likes