vMenu

Will add the ability to change the key on keyboard later. The keybind for controller won’t change though.

Not sure about the camera views, but the locations will be added later.

I highly doubt this would happen considering the default cfx resources are all pretty much basic or required resources, and this is something not every server needs/wants to have by default.

Will add it to my todo list for possible features, not too sure when this will be added though.

5 Likes

Hey Vesp, if it’s not a huge deal, do you mind if I show you my permissions config? I did some testing with myself, a staff member, and a normal member – and even with permissions restricting a lot of the functions, they were both able to use all of them.

I noticed above some others were experiencing a similar issue, so I just want to make sure you’re good with stuff being sent to ya before I harass you. :smiley:

4 Likes

Sure just pm me so we don’t clutter this topic while we’re trying to figure out what’s wrong :wink:

4 Likes

I bet you this will replace Lamda, Allot of servers out there to this day that allow you to use trainers to do better RP, not forced to use the ES_Estial stuff, Like my server.
the best part is you can control this trainer. And By the way,The weather control is realy cool,works better then vSync weather for some reason.

4 Likes

Question. Does this require Scripthook to use?

4 Likes

Funny enough, it uses pretty much the same exact code, just slightly altered patterns and the random generation of new weather types. Only big difference is lua vs c# though, besides the random generation of numbers, this shouldn’t matter at all.

4 Likes

Nope, it’s server sided so you can disable client scripts / scripthook.

4 Likes

The add clouds option makes it cool,you can actualy see the cloud coming tords you blocking the Sun light,LOVE IT

5 Likes

As of my current post time, The archived files downloaded are zipped & broken. Re-upload please.

4 Likes

Works for me? https://github.com/TomGrobbe/vMenu/releases/download/v1.0.0/vMenu-v1.0.0.zip

Edit, you’re right. It’s somehow broken in an infinite zip loop :open_mouth:
Will reupload it in a sec.

5 Likes

I’ve recreated the zip file and re-uploaded it. In case it’s GitHub that’s messing, I’ll include the zip file here for direct download: vMenu-v1.0.0.zip (440.1 KB)

5 Likes

Thanks so much for the super fast response :smiley: Love seeing your name in the community usually brings great smiles to my server!

5 Likes

np, thanks for reporting the problem :wink: without reports, nothing can be fixed as I really can’t check every single detail myself!

5 Likes

I can not spawn ´´devast`` using it, why?

3 Likes

This looks amazing, nice job man, will be trying this! :smiley:

4 Likes

Do you get any error messages?

Because I added a custom car and it works fine for me. Are you sure you installed the addon car correctly?

3 Likes

He spawns invisibly. On lambda menu it spawna correctly

2 Likes

Lambda doesn’t spawn vehicles much differently than vMenu, if there even is a difference. This shouldn’t matter :confused:

3 Likes

Ghost cars,:frowning:

2 Likes

Custom cars work just fine make sure you are using correct spawn name. If vehicle spawns as invisible the vehicle model and textures may still be downloading give it a few mins if you still dont see i double check your resources

3 Likes