vMenu

OK i configed my vmenu for my server, and turned off client scripts so i can use vmenu. But i dont know why my menu doesnt want to open i have to clue what to do, i also tried doing different things to the cfgs but nothing seems to help. my discord is xian#4244 for easy contact with me

i cfg my vmenu and everything even tried turning different things off and on but i dont know what to do my discord is xian#4244 for easy contact

which needs to be disabled to resolve the issue(restoring previous clothing on next connection)? restore appearance or default nonmp? Also how would the convar be structured?

what…? if you’re looking for the convar, it’s in the default permissions.cfg and on the docs.

It’s clearly named and described there, should be easy to find it.

I need more info if you want me to look into it. Things like server and client logs, permissions.cfg, etc

Hi,

Your latest update added the ability to open extra doors 1 & 2. Do you know the node names that need to be used in the creation of vehicles to trigger these two options.

Thanks

how do i change the vmenu name to our server name

Sorry, what? I don’t understand you.

im sorry im wrong how do i change the control to f1 i know its 288

Information regarding this can be found in the documentation, here: https://docs.vespura.com/vmenu/configuration/

1 Like

Honestly have no clue, all I know is that over a year ago I’ve used a modded (addon) plane in GTA V (SP) and that used the ‘extra 1’ and ‘extra 2’. I don’t know where i got the model from and I no longer have it. So I’m pretty sure they exist, it’s also noted on the natives reference, so I’m pretty sure they do exist, just not on any stock models.

so i changed it to f1 and when i hit it nothing comes up but when i hit m it comes up

most likely not executing the permissions.cfg, or you used a wrong control id.

i did 288 which is f1

i think i know why i forgot to add the exec thing to my server.cfg

how do i set that right in my server.cfg for permissions

It’s on the docs. Explained in the installation instructions.

I’m sorry to seem dense but it seems the players are unable to keep the boxes unchecked on the two settings.

The tester said:

I unchecked the restore player appearance and it still reverted my clothing to the previous outfit.
so I unchecked them both and it still reverted.

Also each time I relogged it Re-checks the boxes i uncheck >.<

In my permissions.cfg, I’ve got:

setr vmenu_disable_spawning_as_default_character false

Restore player appearance is only mentioned in the Misc permissions and the admin have the whole category available to them:

add_ace group.admin “vMenu.MiscSettings.All” allow

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong that his settings are reverting on logging and rejoining.

Any help with resolving this would be greatly appreciated!

does this even happen with vMenu disabled at all? Since you said this happened after some esx change?

It does not occur with it disabled and I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear, ESX was not changed. I updated vMenu from 1.4 to 2.2 when we began to notice this issue. Something I’ve done is wrong because unchecking the boxes and relogging just results in the boxes being checked again once logged back in.

for almost all settings you need to hit ‘save preferences’ in the misc settings menu.