vMenu

read the docs.

“set_permissions” What’s that?

“it doesnt more” what?

1 Like

setr vmenu_use_permissions true
but everyone can do it setr vmenu_menu_staff_only true
i dont want everyone only staff

Well it’s explained on the docs how to do it. Setting the convar and giving the vMenu.Staff permission to people you want to be able to use it is all you need.

1 Like

how do i get rid of the normal people having it?
i look in the docs
i done the convar
but normal people still have it

how do i make it so users cant use noclip i have changed the key in permissions but it dosent change for normal people

1 Like

I updated the menu and not it will not show up in game. Do you know a fix?

Same with the no-clip

Send the client log (CitizenFX.log file in your FiveM folder) from right after you tried to use the menu.

1 Like

CitizenFX.log (280.2 KB)

oh wait wrong one

CitizenFX.log (144.2 KB)

1 Like

Hey,

1. Can i somehow change/edit the language?
  2. Can i somewhere change keybinds? Like F2 to stop noclip - i want this to another key.
  3. Can i somehow delete this from my server info?
    SHU_qNN1mZn
1 Like
  1. No
  2. Yes
  3. No
2 Likes

@jcd5520 seems you didn’t update correctly, not all files have been replaced thus creating a mismatch between the required file versions.

1 Like

oK i have did the permissions and stuff i exec it and the permission that i set arnt in my server im trying to do a roleplay server but everyone keeps getting super cars and stuff like guns that can kill cops fast i need help.

Well I guess you didn’t set the permissions up correctly. Make sure the .All permission is removed if you want to remove certain items from a submenu. Take a look on the docs. It’s all explained there.

1 Like

i have i remove the # in front of the all and put group,admin on the one that i dont what people to have and i save it and its exec in the server.cfg but it does not work idf it it is the vps i use but yea

Yeah that’s wrong obviously. Allowing .All allows all options in that submenu.

1 Like

so i leave the # in the front of it and put what in front of the other ones. i really dont understand this and we are getting alot of people in our server now and i can have this