vMenu

Are you relying on discord identifiers? Because they are no longer reliable since apparently discord has changed their API and now it’s not working all the time (if at all).

So if people are whitelisted to use vMenu based on discord ID, and not able to use the menu, then that’d explain a lot.

As for the issue of not being able to open the menu when pressing [Home], I’m assuming you set the key to that? As the default is M for vMenu.

I’ve done quite a lot of testing on OneSync, no issues so far :confused: however I’ve never had enough testers to run > 32 players online at a time.

No, we are not relying on discord identifiers, we are using our own system.

Yeah, we change all that in the settings, we had it on M on testing and still had the same issues.

That’s understandable, not sure if we can really help there as it would be difficult to do that on a private server. Ill let you know if we have any issues from now on. Cheers

If anyone has a case of “can’t open vMenu”, let them try vmenuclient dump in the F8 console and tell them to send their CitizenFX.log file inside their FiveM folder. That’s pretty much all the info they can provide so I can look into any potential crashes.

Yeah, well when we go testing again, ill make sure to get a log for you. Thanks for the assistance.

the players on my server use the extra vehicle to repair their car

would there be a way to block this so that the extra or livery vehicle does not repair the vehicle when that apply

GTA V version?
Up to date?
I believe so.
Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Steam
Windows version?
Windows 10 1803
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Yes
Error screenshot (if any)
N/A
System specifications
AMD FX-6300
GTX 750ti
What did you do to get this issue?
I joined my server and it didn’t work
What server did you get this issue on?
Divide Roleplay
CitizenFX.log file
https://pastebin.com/p9gWwR7v
.dmp files/report IDs
https://pastebin.com/zANjZp9q

I have tried the fix in My vmenu is not working and i tried everything. This did not solve the issue. One of my friends is also having the issue. I have put the CitizenFX log as well as my vmenuclient dump above so we can hopefully solve this.

Thank you for your time,

Rohzino

Simply make a script that does this on the player’s vehicle:

SetVehicleAutoRepairDisabled(vehicle, true)
1 Like

the menu toggle button is set to F9. Make sure F9 is actually mapped in your game to the correct input (INPUT_DROP_WEAPON).

There’s no errors whatsoever in your log, vMenu loads fine and would be working fine if the correct key was bound/pressed. It also shows that you have in fact got permission to open the menu, so there’s literally nothing on vMenu’s side that’s “wrong” or “not working”. Everything loads fine, so it must be a keybind/keyboard issue, or alternatively if you can hear the menu/see the instructional buttons, but the menu itself is invisible, then in that case you have a broken map resource on that server.

So what I did was had a macro-binded to F9. This fixed the issue. I must’ve done FN + whatever it got binded to. Oops.

1 Like

@Vespura We have had your menu in our server for the longest time and since you had the update where we could change the menu to a different key we immediately changed it to F1. Well everyone in our community is able to access the menu except for one person but he has completely reinstalled GTA 5 and also FiveM and has cleared everything.

What would be preventing him from accessing the vMenu? I have sat with him for hours and he still isn’t able to. Any ideas?

1 Like

he literally said what to do

1 Like

My friend is getting this error on client side
https://pastebin.com/as0QRmH9

Newtonsoft.json.dll is corrupt. See the warning post linked a few posts up. @MrRedNeck

Added it here in the OP.

Headlight colour doesn’t change, enabled Xenon first has no effect.

Remove any graphics mods. Most of them don’t support it. It works absolutely fine if you run stock GTA V. There’s nothing that I can do about it. Either graphics mod creators need to add support for it or players shouldn’t use graphics mods.

Are you looking into having permissions for the following settings:

• Show Vehicle Health
  • Show Vehicle Dimensions
  • Show Prop Dimensions
  • Show Ped Dimensions
  • Show Entity Handles

I see these as ‘Development’ type features and I love having them for myself as a server owner however, as an end user of the server it seamingly clutters the interface.

Ah makes sense as i recently installed Terrov, in that case i’ll remove it, thank you :smiley:

1 Like

I’m going to be moving a lot of options in the misc settings, things will be a lot more organized. Right now these are considered harmless debug/dev features and will not be restricted, however they will be able to be globally disabled for the entire server if it is considered ‘meta gaming’ for some.

Ok, tbf it was more of a cosmetic thing more than anything else I realise it must be quite down on your list atm. Other than that I am loving the new menus etc.