vMenu

Add the ability to set a message for the auto ban of cheaters (like what it would say on the ban message)

done :wink:

1 Like

when will this be updated and added?

Next version. Not sure when that’ll be, maybe a few weeks or months. Or you can download the beta build.

1 Like

Having some issues, I have all the folders set up correctly.
After updating from v2.1.0 to v2.2.0, it seems certain cars in my addons.json prevents the menu from working at all. I’ve removed several, and the menu works, but when I put them back it stops.

Your addons.json is either broken or missing, make sure it’s in the /config folder and isn’t broken.

1 Like

just a suggestion, add Overhead Player Names for staff to see who is FailRP.

Just use the playernames resource and add permissions support to that I guess. Not going to be added into vMenu soon.

2 Likes

will do. figured id suggest for convenience lol.

we added the latest version of Vmenu but we are still unable to add hats and glasses, we also have to hit enter with every customise item. anyone having this problem or know a fix ?

Then I’m guessing you’re not running the latest version, because it’s definitely fixed. Make sure you downloaded the correct version and installed it properly. Maybe try clearing your cache as well.

1 Like

ah there we go thanks man :'D

cannot open vMenu ver.2.2 in the game, in ver.2.1 there are no problems, I have tested ver. 2.2 in a standard fivem server without anything else installed, and that does not work there, cant open with M

no info = no fix. Provide some info or i won’t be able to help.

1 Like

If I make vehicle addons, vMenu cannot start, more than 35-40 vehicles

1 Like

Hi !
Can you help me please ?
How you did this Multistring text :
HelpMessage.Custom("NoClip is now active. Look at the instructional buttons for all the keybinds. You can view your current moving speed all the way on the bottom right instructional button.");

Using This :
BeginTextCommandDisplayHelp("TWOSTRINGS/threestrings");
I can get max 3 or 4 small strings

He said it how it is. No issues, says its loaded fine, says it is up to date. Nothing works in game though. Is there a Vmenu log i can get you?

Similar to this:

Make sure your addons.json isn’t broken and it’s correctly placed inside the /config folder. If you just updated, make sure you replace all vMenu files like you would with any update (this includes the __resource.lua file!)

First of all send the server log, and then your client CitizenFX.log file from the same game session where you tried to use vMenu in-game on your server.

1 Like

A common overlook in .json is the items listing. Make sure every items has a comma in the end.
Except the last one.

Example:

"vehicles": [
    "vehicle1",
    "vehicle2",
    "vehicle3",
    "vehicle4",
    "vehicle5"
  ],

A single forgotten comma anywhere in the list and poof, no list at all.
I have more than 120 addons, and I have no problems.

1 Like

I can confirm problem with addons file (not loading vMenu) and i have correctly placed addons.json and replaced _resource.lua too