vMenu

Trying to change the toggle key to F7 (key 168). The ‘M’ key is still the key that pulls up the menu.

Any valid control ID can be used here.

setr vmenu_menu_toggle_key 168
setr vmenu_noclip_toggle_key 289

Can you tell me why this is not working?

Probably your permissions file isn’t executed.

1 Like

i had to manually enter bans in the bans.json yes. saw in the console a couple times when people had tried using a lua injector, but an admin was not able to get on the server before they left. i copied and pasted previous ban entries that had been created when the ban was done via menu in game. i deleted all info in the bans and the issue went away.

If you edited the bans.json then that’s why, you messed up while editing it.

Coordinates Are Not Working Anymore For Me. Or Am I The Only Person?

There’s a problem with them if you left align the menu and have it open. Close the menu and it works.

Unless im retarded i cant see the align option in vMenu

The file is executed in server.cfg. It’s at the top of the file.

you probably don’t want to change these!

exec permissions.cfg

It’s in the misc settings menu, same as the display coordinates option. Or are you talking about something else (unrelated to displaying coordinates)

Are you sure you have the permissions.cfg in the correct folder? And are you sure it’s executed correctly?

I am having this problem and cant find where this was answered already, I am not on an Ultrawide but am still having this problem, can some please help!

Hey, I’m sorry for the late response. But I got it fixed. One file was missing so I downloaded the script again. Thanks a lot anyway!

It’s on the docs faq page @Alex_White

is there a way to completely disable the recording options and no clip?

look on the docs for the permissions page.

I have this on the server that I own, and all my members and admins have no trouble with it but for me personally, A lot of things are broken. A few examples would be the player location display does not work, the speed limiter does not work, and the auto pilot is stuck on rushed mode even when I have it set to normal. These are just some of the things I have noticed, I do not know everything that is broken for me but do you have any ideas?

Edit: It does not have anything to do with perms because for those specific things I did not change the perms for and I have the admin perm, and another admin has all of his stuff working fine, so its a personal issue.

No idea. No errors?
Also “rushed mode is stuck”, normal mode is still kind of rushed, the only difference is normal mode doesn’t blow through red lights but rushed mode does, other than that there’s pretty much no difference. Speed is not affected by driving style btw. And the speed limiter is random. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. There’s nothing I can do about that.

Location display causes lag, it’s not recommended to have that turned on anyway.

Well, to be honest, I WAS sure… but I double checked and I found that I had the cfg file in the wrong place. I have since fixed this. Thanks for the help though!

The only thing is all these options work for others every time they try. And I have found more things that don’t work, almost everything in the misc settings do not work for me

And no I’m not getting any errors. Is there anywhere where user info is stored?

User settings/saved vehicles/peds etc is stored in %appdata%/citizenfx/kvs (which is not in your fivem installation folder)

I tried deleting that and no luck, but even simple things dont work. Ill give you a list

1. Show time on screen
  2. Show coordinates
  3. Show Speed (in mph and kmh, both dont work)

and then what I have already mentioned.