vMenu

how do i check the version im useing and version do i need?

wow you guys are really nice…

1 Like

im new to this and all you guys can do is think omg this guy is dumb.yeah because you knew how to do everything at the start

my bad you where right i was wrong i got it working srry for being salty

[quote=“Vespura, post:1, topic:88868”]

• You have to read the vMenu documentation first. I will ignore ALL questions that have been answered or explained on the vMenu docs.

It states clearly that you must read the docs first.

:man_shrugging:

yes i see that.like i said my bad i was wrong.

is it possible to save the characters made with vmenu to my database?
like money earned and cars gotten

No, it’s saved on the client.

ok ty

Hello, when I join my server and try to make a outfit on a MP male ped I can’t change my hair colour. Does anyone know’s how to fix this issue?

Are you using the correct menu?

Got a video of whatever you’re trying to do? Because it works fine for everyone else.

how do u clear like your MP saves and saved appearances?

gonna try this when i get my resources to load the correct way
lmao

What? How do you delete saved characters? Well just delete the saved character… exactly the same place where you spawn them.

how to completely disable vMenu for the regular user ?

there is a permission for staff only

ohh cause i saw that i can for the MP customization but i couldn’t under the player appearances. only reason i asked is cause i had some saved and when i went to spawn them they werent the same NPC, had different clothes and looked nothing like when i saved.

so I enabled it but if the person presses the key to open the menu it displays a message about the noclip is activated

cause your allowing no clip to everyone

Allow anyone to use noclip.

add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.NoClip” allow

put a # in front of it, and then if you want your staff to be able to use it you can do one of two things

change it to say - (DONT PUT A # IF YOU DO THIS)
add_ace group.moderator “vMenu.NoClip” allow

Make a new line under the one you put the # so it would look like this
#add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.NoClip” allow
add_ace group.moderator “vMenu.NoClip” allow

I already did it but the message appears the same way it seems to be some bug, type the noclip is disabled, because the message shows the same way