vMenu

when i start with vMenu it causes high FPS realy high to the point you cant move

Must be due to errors in the console every frame.

I need one of the main vMenu folder. You seem to have uploaded 2 screenshots of the same folder.

Very strange as nothing even changed I’ll look into it.

Someone else had this issue on 21:9 aspect ratio. Switching to 16:9 fixed it. I have no idea how to fix this atm. As I can’t test on such resolution with that aspect ratio myself.

I doubt this is vMenu related.
Create a technical support topic and provide the info requested in the format. Maybe an element can check it.

I always update the docs before releasing the new update. Clear your browser cache in that case.

Nothing changed, so not vMenus issue.

Must be crashing/printing a fuck ton of errors in the console every frame. Provide a log.

1 Like

what are these console errors and how do i fix it and

I don’t know, you tell me. You must have them if you press f8 because there’s no way vMenu takes 368 ms.

ok il have a look and let you know

Upload your CitizenFX.log file (in your FiveM application data folder) to something like pastebin and share the link here.

i got this and il grab that to 1 sec

Alright yeah I’ll need to see that log. Don’t have time to look into it today probably anyway but once I do I’ll look into it.

@DementedDude is this error on the server? If so: update your server.

1 Like

Error was fixed with a server update.

1 Like

i have 9 different folders of that and wouldnt know witch one to send

https://www.vespura.com/hi/i/2018-12-19_08-44_8e16b_35.png that one

its way to big to fit it in pastebin

just upload the file here then. (upload the file itself, don’t paste the errors here).

fix the issue, if you using a custom resource.lua as in you using addons.json you need to replace the NativeUI.dll with MenuAPI.net.dll in the resource.lua

What? There’s no need to ever have a custom __resource.lua file. Only if you want to enable debugging mode. There’s literally no other reason to edit this and you should always replace the __resource.lua whenever you update vMenu.

The addons.json file has nothing to do with the __resource.lua file.

i use the addons.json for that i need to add to into the __resource.lua

the default resource

files {
‘Newtonsoft.Json.dll’,
‘config/locations.json’,
}

my servers

files {
‘Newtonsoft.Json.dll’,
‘config/locations.json’,
‘config/addons.json’,
}

along wit the rest of it in both my and default

so all i am saying is that if you are using addon.json, you just need to replace the NativeUI.dll, prob should have worded a bit differently

not sure why it not in there in the first place

Because it doesn’t need to be there. You don’t need that in there at all. Addons.json is all managed server side. No need to add this to the files. That’s why I said you shouldn’t edit the __resource.lua. There’s no need for it.

So yeah you don’t need to do this.

As evidenced by the code:

Very strange as downgrading vMenu fixed the issue, Tested my issue more and seems to be specifically canceling out the M key when used for my vrp menu…

So hopefully a update can resolve this as with the Speedometer bug…

has been fixed in the latest beta build.

It only disables the menu key you set it to. It doesn’t disable any other key.

Edit: that variable seems to be dead code by mistake. I’ll fix that soon.