https://ci.appveyor.com/project/TomGrobbe/vmenu/builds/21125951/artifacts

1 Like

Awesome, thank-you!

1 Like

Thanks for the update

Getting this issue with high resolutions since the update :neutral_face:

(Full screen, 2560 X 1080)

@Tommo-101
Right aligned menus are not supported with aspect ratio 17:9 or 21:9, to solve this:

1. Go to the misc settings menu (from initial menu position, hit up twice, then press enter)
  2. Go down 1 option from the top inside the misc settings menu and press enter.

the menu should now left align and it should be displayed normally.

There is currently no way that I’ve found to fix this for right aligned menus.

Btw, I can’t see your screenshot, the link is 403 forbidden.

I put exec permissons.cfg into my server.cfg
I also added my steam hex to the admin list. This is all I see, not too sure what I missed but I’m sure it’s something small.

not sure if you fixed this already, currently using 2.0.0, but teleporting into vehicles is a little iffy

@localhost Use 2.1.0

@Chancess7 you probably didn’t enter the correct id or you did it wrong. Show me what you’veentered.

server.cfg

exec permissions.cfg
# You probably don't want to change these!
# Only change them if you're using a server with multiple network interfaces.
endpoint_add_tcp "0.0.0.0:*****"
endpoint_add_udp "0.0.0.0:*****"

########################################################

##Starting server basics
start mapmanager
start chat
start spawnmanager
start sessionmanager
start fivem
start hardcap
start ■■■■■■■
#start scoreboard
#start playernames

##Fix Errors
restart sessionmanager

##FiveM Mods/Scripts
start vMenu

########################################################

permissions.cfg

#####################################
#       PLAYERS / GROUPS SETUP      #
#####################################

# Add players to any group you want, can be group.admin, group.moderator or any other group.<name> you want.

# Admin group players:
add_principal identifier.steam:11000010f221ea9 group.admin

# Moderator group players:
add_principal identifier.steam:110000105959047 group.moderator

Did you change anything else in the permissions.cfg? and is your permissions.cfg actually in the same folder where your server.cfg file is?

Ah, I see why its not working now. I still have permissions.cfg in the vMenu Folder.
I’ll try it now.

Hi, it’s like PVP is disabled on my server, any ideas? (Players can’t kill eachother)

Install a PVP resource. Not vMenu related.

How would one go about completely removing this menu for everyone except admins and moderators please? i basically just want some of the stuff for staff and i don’t want anything accessible for members

Is there a way to make the menu work like lambda so instead of the arrow keys and enter key, it would be the 8,4,6,2 keys for scrolling 5 key for selecting, and 0 for backing up on the num-pad

I did not see any key binds config or i might just be blind.

Is it possible to get the auto pilot-driver to follow a max speed? Even in normal mode it drives fast. :slight_smile:

Can someone send me the layout for when someone is tempbanned? At the moment I have no one tempbanned, so I don’t have anything in the banned.jason file. And I need to tempbanban someone who is offline.

@godgutten Just tempban yourself with 0.001 hours. Then copy your record and then join you’ll be instantly unbanned since the ban will be expired.

@Christian_Moen use the speed limit function in the vehicle options menu. There’s no way for me to tell a ped how fast they can drive. You can only limit the actual speed of your vehicle.

@ALJRP not possible, even if you edit the source code it’s impossible.

@GamingWithJosh read the docs.

Hi, firstly thanks for the reply, i did look at the docs, but could still not get it to work, i am trying to make it so only moderators or admins have access to the menu, but then moderators only have access to say “kick” people instead of “banning” people, then admins can ban people etc.

So you can’t figure out how to make the menu ‘staff’ only? Or are you asking how to give a certain group a specific permission?